The Student Room Group

Help please!!

Hi

So long story short I read this story a while ago on Reddit about someone pretending to have a fetish on Omegle (it wasn’t anything bad I just found it funny and wanted to see it again). I typed into google something like ‘Reddit Omegle pretending fetishes’ and it came up with a warning sign about how child p*** is illegal. I tried to search it again but worded it differently and the same warning sign came up. Is this something I should worry about? Obviously I’m quite shocked as I would never do anything like that and I don’t understand how my search related to that in any way. Any help would be appreciated as I’m getting quite worried about it. Thank you.
(edited 3 years ago)
If you are worried about police knocking down your door in the middle of the night

No that will not happen
Reply 2
Original post by Jonathanツ
If you are worried about police knocking down your door in the middle of the night

No that will not happen

I know that but will the police have anything to do with it at all?
Original post by 67824930
I know that but will the police have anything to do with it at all?

Definitely not
That's it right?

notice.PNG
Reply 5
That's it right?

notice.PNG

Yeah I think so
Original post by 67824930
Yeah I think so

You will be fine

The police have much better things to do than track people for searching weird stuff
As far as I'm aware it is not a crime to google something inappropriate, it is just a warning from the big boys Google
Reply 7
You will be fine

The police have much better things to do than track people for searching weird stuff
As far as I'm aware it is not a crime to google something inappropriate, it is just a warning from the big boys Google

Alright, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest