My boyfriend turns his location off at random times

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I don’t acctually care if my boyfriend wants to keep his location on or off for me, I’m not the stalking type. But I’ve noticed that he turns it on and then off at certain times and then I’ll put mine on for him because then that’s fair and then a few hours later I see that his is gone? I ask and he says “my phone just turns it off automatically sometimes if it’s like past 12 o’clock” he can keep them off permanently I literally don’t care but this just seems like a stupid excuse what should I think lol
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t acctually care if my boyfriend wants to keep his location on or off for me, I’m not the stalking type. But I’ve noticed that he turns it on and then off at certain times and then I’ll put mine on for him because then that’s fair and then a few hours later I see that his is gone? I ask and he says “my phone just turns it off automatically sometimes if it’s like past 12 o’clock” he can keep them off permanently I literally don’t care but this just seems like a stupid excuse what should I think lol
lol grow up
Markussssss
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
If you think something is weird I’d stay away from him. Better to put yourself first always in a relationship.
Ngl it seems a bit toxic and childish if he’s randomly turning his location off and you keep it on for him?
Seems very weird I’d stay away from him.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Stop checking his location. It is weird to do if you are not a stalker and scary to do if you are.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
He’s cheating 100%
YaliaV123
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
The relationship is over if you have no trust and stop stalking each other because it’s creepy.
ellajanebrooks
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’m not stalking. I never checked his location before and no I find myself doing it more often because I know it’s gonna be off and on so I guess I’m just proving myself right each time
ellajanebrooks
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Also didn’t mean to put it on anonymous but I posted this lol
Markussssss
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ellajanebrooks)
I’m not stalking. I never checked his location before and no I find myself doing it more often because I know it’s gonna be off and on so I guess I’m just proving myself right each time
If you want honest advice just stay away from him before it gets worse
ellajanebrooks
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Markussssss)
If you want honest advice just stay away from him before it gets worse
That seems like healthy advice. But we’ve been together almost two years annnnd I’m just looking for opinions rlly idk why I asked people but google told me that it’s not possible for snap to turn your location off for you
~Tara~
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
its not healthy advice at all. it assumes he is doing something wrong just because location services are off. Maybe he has it set so they only come on with particular apps. Why are you checking his location? if you trust him it doesnt matter whether its on
Markussssss
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ellajanebrooks)
That seems like healthy advice. But we’ve been together almost two years annnnd I’m just looking for opinions rlly idk why I asked people but google told me that it’s not possible for snap to turn your location off for you
If you’re just looking for opinions it seems like you’ve already made your mind up and you just want someone to agree with you?
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It's not healthy to want to track other ppls locations at all.... just imo...
ellajanebrooks
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ~Tara~)
its not healthy advice at all. it assumes he is doing something wrong just because location services are off. Maybe he has it set so they only come on with particular apps. Why are you checking his location? if you trust him it doesnt matter whether its on
No it’s the fact he made up a random excuse that isn’t real, he can turn it off permanently but to turn it on and make an excuse is the thing
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
I would suggest that you both turn your locations off and have some privacy. You're in a relationship which means you should be able to trust each other to know either of you will never cheat.
It seems like you're having doubts at the moment because he's turning his location off. Having his location off is making you into a psycho stalker and this can have negative affects on the relationship. Trust is key. Without trust, there's nothing...
QueenKagami
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
as he should lmao
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Red Flag
artful_lounger
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
There is a red flag here, but it's not your boyfriend turning his location on or off, it's you trying to track your boyfriends location obsessively to the point that you know when it turns on or off. Because if you actually didn't care, you wouldn't even know and wouldn't be posting about it.
username5326522
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Its not healthy to be tracking each other’s location. If there is no trust in a relationship then its over
gregdixon2021
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You should tell him so he can find someone better
Like seriously? Tracking him and then messaging him when his tracker is off? What kind of next level stalking is that
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (17)
27.87%
As I expected (17)
27.87%
Harder (24)
39.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed