The Student Room Group

Collins Aerospace 2021 Graduates

Just wondering if anyone else has applied for a graduate programme and if they have heard anything?
Heyy, yes I did, Haven’t yet! Have you?? What stage are you at?
Reply 2
Original post by mercylonge
Heyy, yes I did, Haven’t yet! Have you?? What stage are you at?

Hi, I applied a while ago and filled in the application form which took a few hours tbh (Why the company, the role, best achievement etc.).... And I haven't heard anything back, which is a shame as it sounded great... so we will see. Let me know if you hear anything please!
Hi! I applied a while ago with the application form too, just checked I applied on the 19th March with the form! Mine was really good as well, deffo think I could make the next round. I know the application window is tomorrow, so maybe they will start processing applications from tomorrow. I will let you know if I hear anything back, please let me know too! I can connect with you on linkedin if you'd like :smile:.
Reply 4
Hi! I applied a while ago with the application form too, just checked I applied on the 19th March with the form! Mine was really good as well, deffo think I could make the next round. I know the application window is tomorrow, so maybe they will start processing applications from tomorrow. I will let you know if I hear anything back, please let me know too! I can connect with you on linkedin if you'd like :smile:.

Ye I applied about then as well. Ah I didn't know when it shut, ok hope so! Sure, send me a private message :smile:
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I just got the email saying my application is now being sent to Collins aerospace :smile:. I guess from now we can start to hear back (maybe a few weeks?)
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I just got the email saying my application is now being sent to Collins aerospace :smile:. I guess from now we can start to hear back (maybe a few weeks?)

Yep I just got that as well, they must have been waiting for applications to close. Exciting that it's finally moving forward, sounds great :smile:
I will let you know if I hear anything back, please do the same :smile:
Reply 8
Anyone heard anything? Sounds so good but havent heard yet :frown:
Heyy, nah I haven’t heard anything yet either... I will post if I do!

That's a shame. My other possibilities are progressing very fast, don't want to miss out though
I get you, It looks like I will be getting a grad scheme offer soon very tbh, feels a bit silly to reject it if I haven't heard anything! But then again its not been that long, I think 3/4 weeks would be a reasonable cut off for me

Hey! I forgot to say that Collins rang me last week, and said they were really impressed by my application and asked if I was still interested... Unfortunately for them I have already accepted another job offer literally two weeks ago so they just missed out. Have you heard anything? I feel they have messed up a bit leaving it so late, so many good candidates like myself will likey have accepted things by now. I could have carried on the application on the down low, but I'm not about that so withdrew my application on the phone. Nice to get some positive feedback though
Original post by besocansec
Hey! I forgot to say that Collins rang me last week, and said they were really impressed by my application and asked if I was still interested... Unfortunately for them I have already accepted another job offer literally two weeks ago so they just missed out. Have you heard anything? I feel they have messed up a bit leaving it so late, so many good candidates like myself will likey have accepted things by now. I could have carried on the application on the down low, but I'm not about that so withdrew my application on the phone. Nice to get some positive feedback though

Hi, i just applied.
How quick was the process and how difficult were the virtual and face to face interviews?
I'm going for a technical role and want to prepare as much as i can.
Original post by ApplebottomBEANS
Hi, i just applied.
How quick was the process and how difficult were the virtual and face to face interviews?

have u heard anything back
Original post by needgoodgrades1
Original post by ApplebottomBEANS
Hi, i just applied.

have u heard anything back

Yeah I got offered a position for ME

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending