Lulu77
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey guys, I’m thinking of applying to join Birkbeck this year but have also been concerned about whether there will be enough people in their 20’s to connect with. Having been there for a year now, how are you guys finding it?
femaleboss23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lulu77)
Hey guys, I’m thinking of applying to join Birkbeck this year but have also been concerned about whether there will be enough people in their 20’s to connect with. Having been there for a year now, how are you guys finding it?
Hey, I'm also looking to apply. What courses are you interested in ?
Lulu77
Rep:
?
(Original post by femaleboss23)
Hey, I'm also looking to apply. What courses are you interested in ?
Hey, I'm thinking of applying to the part time psychology course. Wbu?
femaleboss23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, I'm thinking of applying to the part time psychology course. Wbu?
I'm planning on doing Financial economics, interested in what the social life would be like.
Lulu77
Rep:
?
(Original post by femaleboss23)
I'm planning on doing Financial economics, interested in what the social life would be like.
Yeah same here.. I don't mind the mix but I think if be disappointed if I didn't have any classmates who were fairly close to my age or late 20’s atleast. I reckon mixing across subjects could be more promising, but even then I can't seem to find much information on how many of the students are actually in their 20’s 😟
Idmwyt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey, Im 22 I've got an offer at birkbeck for computing, still waiting on another uni. Have you guys applied for accomodation yet? Idek whats happening with it
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
Hi, lots of mature students generally. Some can be weird when they meet younger students (harassment complaints) so I can’t recommend it. The other London universities are much more diverse so maybe consider those
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Idmwyt)
Hey, Im 22 I've got an offer at birkbeck for computing, still waiting on another uni. Have you guys applied for accomodation yet? Idek whats happening with it
Hi, accommodation is shared with other UoL students in halls. But please see my post above about Birbeck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (92)
42.4%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (38)
17.51%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (84)
38.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.38%

Watched Threads