Ronaldinhoe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Does anybody know how many external questions the government will be releasing and if it will be possible to revise all these questions. Also are these questions based on past papers or are they mainly unseen questions.
Ronaldinhoe
Rep:
?
tiny hobbit
tiny hobbit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ronaldinhoe)
Does anybody know how many external questions the government will be releasing and if it will be possible to revise all these questions. Also are these questions based on past papers or are they mainly unseen questions.
I answered both of these questions in the other thread you were following:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...57872&page=142
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi,
the additional assessment materials that was created by exam boards and released to schools is just questions by topic from locked papers. The questions are mainly sourced from june 2019, 2020 and specimen papers as well as mock set papers where applicable.

Hope this helps
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No one answer here - which subject and board?
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by CurryCurry2468)
Hi,
the additional assessment materials that was created by exam boards and released to schools is just questions by topic from locked papers. The questions are mainly sourced from june 2019, 2020 and specimen papers as well as mock set papers where applicable.

Hope this helps
We've got FAR more than that.
CurryCurry2468
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
decent
CurryCurry2468
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Are you teaching edexcel maths?
Ronaldinhoe
Rep:
?
No one answer here - which subject and board?
Edexcel Maths and Economics
Ronaldinhoe
Rep:
?
Wdym
Ronaldinhoe
Rep:
?
Hi,

Hope this helps
Have you seen them for Edexcel maths and Economics and if so is it like you stated.
CurryCurry2468
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Wdym
He was replying to my reply about the Additional assessment material released by exam boards. For A-Level maths, someone said its literally questions by topic from locked papers such as 2019, 2020, specimen papers and mock set papers.

I think they are on about GCSE, there is probs way more questions in the assessment material
Ronaldinhoe
Rep:
?
He was replying to my reply about the Additional assessment material released by exam boards. For A-Level maths, someone said its literally questions by topic from locked papers such as 2019, 2020, specimen papers and mock set papers.

I think they are on about GCSE, there is probs way more questions in the assessment material
Weren't you the one who said they're based on 2019 and 2020 papers and have you seen them or are you just speculating
Last edited by Ronaldinhoe; 2 months ago
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Are you teaching edexcel maths?
Yes
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Weren't you the one who said they're based on 2019 and 2020 papers and have you seen them or are you just speculating
I've seen them - I'm a teacher - there's FAR more than this and some of it will remain locked we are told.
CurryCurry2468
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
They are mainly based on 2019 and 2020 but some questions will be from other sources which will remain locked
Ronaldinhoe
Rep:
?
They are mainly based on 2019 and 2020 but some questions will be from other sources which will remain locked
Ngl 2019 questions are so easily found online so they probably won't use them
Ranger33
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I've seen them - I'm a teacher - there's FAR more than this and some of it will remain locked we are told.
What exam board for Maths do you teach if you don't mind me asking?
Last edited by Ranger33; 2 months ago
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ranger33)
What exam board for Maths do you teach if you don't mind me asking?
Edexcel
Ranger33
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Edexcel
Ah okay, thank you for replying.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.92%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.42%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
24.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
11.79%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.42%

Watched Threads