emek4official
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I missed the deadline for auditions so I am gonna apply next year.

What is it like? What are some of your experiences?
f_ student room
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by emek4official)

I have met loads of people who have done and said they absolutely loved it!
I would definitely audition if you want to hone and develop your acting skills and meet great people
emek4official
Rep:
?
(Original post by f_ student room)
I have met loads of people who have done and said they absolutely loved it!
I would definitely audition if you want to hone and develop your acting skills and meet great people
That's sounds good. The deadline is closed, can I still audition?
musicalmedic3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by emek4official)

It was good I did my intake course last summer, it was online and it would have been better if we had the chance to do residential, but even still it was a lot of fun: learnt about acting and met some great friends. I did the Acting For Screen masterclass the month after the intake, and that was so so educational and also fun. Even when you're a member and auditioning for one of the shows it's veeery competitive so there's admittedly not much to get involved in right now, but hopefully this will change when lockdown lifts
emek4official
Rep:
?
(Original post by haniahaq)
It was good I did my intake course last summer, it was online and it would have been better if we had the chance to do residential, but even still it was a lot of fun: learnt about acting and met some great friends. I did the Acting For Screen masterclass the month after the intake, and that was so so educational and also fun. Even when you're a member and auditioning for one of the shows it's veeery competitive so there's admittedly not much to get involved in right now, but hopefully this will change when lockdown lifts
Yeah that must not have been as fun as residential. But at least they're still doing something. I just really wish I made the deadline, so I could do my intake course online, in Autumn.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (151)
43.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.59%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.12%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
20.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.86%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise