wait time till you get an interview? csm gcd

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I submitted my portfolio for Graphic communication design at CSM on the 9th March (so its been about 3 weeks now). I'm just wondering how long did it take for other to get a interview request/invite. I also applied for camberwell and it took them about 2 weeks and ive had that interview 2 weeks ago. i'm getting really anxious rn, especially since people im in a gc with are already talking about accom.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I submitted my portfolio for Graphic communication design at CSM on the 9th March (so its been about 3 weeks now). I'm just wondering how long did it take for other to get a interview request/invite. I also applied for camberwell and it took them about 2 weeks and ive had that interview 2 weeks ago. i'm getting really anxious rn, especially since people im in a gc with are already talking about accom.
Hi, I also applied for GCD at CSM. I submitted my portfolio a few days before the deadline (1st March), so right at the end of February. I got an invite to interview on the 8th of March so around a week later. I had my interview on the 17th of March and they said they would try and respond to us within two weeks, its been almost a month now and I still haven't heard!

I would say if you still haven't been invited to interview check your UAL portal to see if they have updated their decision on their, this is also where you would have an invite to interview. If there is no update I would say email them because you should by now have heard whether you made it to interview stage or not. Good luck!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (187)
5.02%
Uncertainty around my education (545)
14.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (417)
11.19%
Lack of purpose or motivation (513)
13.76%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (184)
4.94%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (222)
5.95%
Loneliness (313)
8.4%
Financial worries (138)
3.7%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (145)
3.89%
Exposure to negative news/social media (168)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (212)
5.69%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (333)
8.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (351)
9.42%

Watched Threads