The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Guest policy at Salford uni halls

Hi, I’m currently hésitations in between Liverpool hope and Salford uni, however I saw that Liverpool has a strict no guest policy in their halls, guests can stay but have to pay a fee, I was wondering if that was the case for the uni halls at Salford ?
Original post by tuco99
Hi, I’m currently hésitations in between Liverpool hope and Salford uni, however I saw that Liverpool has a strict no guest policy in their halls, guests can stay but have to pay a fee, I was wondering if that was the case for the uni halls at Salford ?

Hello @tuco99,

Hope you're keeping well :smile:

I assume you're meaning the uni halls operated by Campus Living Villages? Peel Park Quarter and John Lester & Eddie Colman Courts?

I lived in PPQ in my first year and had friends stay the night for concerts and nights out multiple times! I obviously don't know what the policy will be post-lockdown, but we just had to let reception know and not have guests stay night after night after night.

Hope that helps!

Sophie - Student Ambassador
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Salford Student Rep
Hello @tuco99,

Hope you're keeping well :smile:

I assume you're meaning the uni halls operated by Campus Living Villages? Peel Park Quarter and John Lester & Eddie Colman Courts?

I lived in PPQ in my first year and had friends stay the night for concerts and nights out multiple times! I obviously don't know what the policy will be post-lockdown, but we just had to let reception know and not have guests stay night after night after night.

Hope that helps!

Sophie - Student Ambassador

Yes that is exactly what I meant, thank you for your answer it was all I needed to know. Thanks again, take care :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending