Gl tho
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Benji8492
Umm you better be having a joke
If you having a baby why tf have you logged onto tsr😂😬

Gl tho

because I got my family on here

Spoiler

Here, put some prada cloth on it, that should take away the pain.
Call 911?
Or 111?
Omg! the only pill you need is diamonds, and hold onto a Chanel beg that should make you feel better queen!
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Here, put some prada cloth on it, that should take away the pain.

thank you, I hope this'll be over soo- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Original post by moonlight rain
omg! The only pill you need is diamonds, and hold onto a chanel beg that should make you feel better queen!

chanel the pain is too intens-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I was under the impression you were male, and it is scientifically impossible for men to produce life.
Original post by nikkiblonsky
thank you, I hope this'll be over soo- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also, I thought you were only like 2 months pregnant????
Mans having diarrhoea
chanel the pain is too intens-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anakakapaoakskskaka IS THERE ANYBODY WHO IS A NURSE HERE
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Also, I thought you were only like 2 months pregnant????

I used a spell to speed up the process like gurl I aint got time to wait 7 more mont-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME HEGYEWDWUODUDHUWENDQWNCWEGY
Original post by Moonlight rain
anakakapaoakskskaka IS THERE ANYBODY WHO IS A NURSE HERE

SEND A NURSE(preferably a loaded one) QUICKLY SEND A NURSE-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Don't think you would be on here typing about it if your water broke, dude
does your pee make you feel unimaginable amounts of pain?
SEND A NURSE(preferably a loaded one) QUICKLY SEND A NURSE-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I genuinely don’t know how to respond to this lmao
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
don't think you would be on here typing about it if your water broke, dude

its a struggle to type but i did it cause of the family on tsr
try A BABY COMING OUT OF THE WOMB-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
its a struggle to type but i did it cause of the family on tsr

Go to the ER if your having a baby

Latest