The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester private social accom

I am looking into private social accommodation for my first year at uni of manchester and was wondering if anyone knew any good ones. I am looking for a self catered en suite and would prefer double bed but am fine with a single. Pls let me know if you have any suggestions :smile:
Original post by safi16
I am looking into private social accommodation for my first year at uni of manchester and was wondering if anyone knew any good ones. I am looking for a self catered en suite and would prefer double bed but am fine with a single. Pls let me know if you have any suggestions :smile:

Hey! I’m thinking of going private too as a first year. What private accommodations are you thinking of? I’m considering applying to Park View or Sir Charles Groves Hall since it’s less than a 10 minute walk from the building I’m going to be mainly at. What course are you taking? :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! I’m thinking of going private too as a first year. What private accommodations are you thinking of? I’m considering applying to Park View or Sir Charles Groves Hall since it’s less than a 10 minute walk from the building I’m going to be mainly at. What course are you taking? :smile:

Thanks! I will look into those accoms, are they on the fallowfield campus by any chance? I am doing Psychology :smile:
Original post by safi16
Thanks! I will look into those accoms, are they on the fallowfield campus by any chance? I am doing Psychology :smile:

I’m pretty sure Park View is in Fallowfield but I don’t know about Sir Charles Groves Hall.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I’m pretty sure Park View is in Fallowfield but I don’t know about Sir Charles Groves Hall.

yeah i just checked and sir charles isn't, have you got any idea which accom is the most social?
Original post by safi16

hi,if you found any pv accommodation, do you mind telling me which one because I'm also a first-year psych student
Hey! Have you already got your accommodation sorted yet? I have a tenancy agreement with Sir Charles Grove from the 18th of September 2021 and am looking to exchange it with someone as I have looked into another student hall! Love to hear from you soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending