The Student Room Group

Comparing boobs?

Hi! So I’m super self conscious about my chest. My boobs are asymmetrical and they’re around 2 cups apart I’d say? Right is a D and the left a B. This would be fine with me if I didn’t constantly compare myself to my exes/complicated(s?), his are around the same size but saggy (not in a rude way but I’m not too sure how else to describe them :frown: ) and I’ve grasped the fact that it’s just because his breast tissue is really lax, and I believe that we would have the same size otherwise. But I tend to get really conscious of the fact that it is oh so easy for him to get a good cleavage because of how long his chest is, and I’m just sat here with my asymmetrical boobas like. Man. This sucks 👍 (mine are perky, even on the right, which is the bigger one) so it’s especially hard for me to get a good cleavage anyway since it just ends up feeling very disappointing, despite them not being teeny. Sorry if this is a total mess, but I’d just like advice if it can even be given (or optionally, you can just call me stupid)
I should probably mention that we’re more complicated than anything, I wouldn’t think about them like that if they weren’t in my life :frown:! We’re still intimate and we tell each other we love one another a lot, so we still harbour those feelings. Just to clarify so I don’t look a bit weird
:s-smilie:
He prefers those pronouns but still identifies as female! ^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending