idk__21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Any 5 foot 1 females who are a size xs, what do you weigh lol I need to know how much more weight I probably need to lose to get to this size bc rn im 49.5kg
PollyParrot23
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
it totally depends on the person. You could start body recomp (gain muscle and lose fat) and stay at 49.5kg but your physical measurements might get smaller bc muscle is denser than fat. You're a healthy weight now so you couldn't lose more than 4 or 5 kg at a push w/out being underweight.
idk__21
Rep:
?
(Original post by PollyParrot23)
it totally depends on the person. You could start body recomp (gain muscle and lose fat) and stay at 49.5kg but your physical measurements might get smaller bc muscle is denser than fat. You're a healthy weight now so you couldn't lose more than 4 or 5 kg at a push w/out being underweight.
yeah but I feel like I need to get to 45kg as I personally think my thighs are still big
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by idk__21)
yeah but I feel like I need to get to 45kg as I personally think my thighs are still big
45kg would take you to the brink of being underweight, would not recommend that. Building muscle would make your physique look much better rather than becoming more skinny.
idk__21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dax_Swagg3r)
45kg would take you to the brink of being underweight, would not recommend that. Building muscle would make your physique look much better rather than becoming more skinny.
what types of exercise could I do to build more muscle (without using weights)?
Dax_Swagg3r
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightf...ended_routine/
Here is a routine that doesn't require weights.
Dax_Swagg3r
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightf...ended_routine/
Nutritionist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Why are you using a clothing size to determine your goal weight? Even if we ignore the fact that they’re different in every shop, it still doesn’t take body composition into account.
Pchim
Report 2 weeks ago
You are underweight. Please dont pay attention to other peoples weight or itll be a downward spiral. Being healthy is all that’s important
ashleydixon
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Pchim)
You are underweight. Please dont pay attention to other peoples weight or itll be a downward spiral. Being healthy is all that’s important
It depends on the age, but 49.5kg is perfectly alright for a young female at 5'1". It's not underweight at all, but a desire lose weight to fit into an XS is concerning.
Pchim
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ashleydixon)
It depends on the age, but 49.5kg is perfectly alright for a young female at 5'1". It's not underweight at all, but a desire lose weight to fit into an XS is concerning.
Very true i didnt take age into account before i replied!
idk__21
Rep:
?
(Original post by ashleydixon)
LOL I mean I just want to be skinnier (its not about fitting into an XS-idc about that) but I want to know how much they roughly weigh so I know how much more weight I want to lose to get to my ideal body size. I used to be 79kg like last year and im still on my weightloss but idk what weight to stop at bc im still not happy with my body rn at 49.5kg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (159)
4.88%
Uncertainty around my education (476)
14.6%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (365)
11.2%
Lack of purpose or motivation (458)
14.05%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (152)
4.66%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (197)
6.04%
Loneliness (280)
8.59%
Financial worries (114)
3.5%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (132)
4.05%
Exposure to negative news/social media (149)
4.57%
Lack of real life entertainment (179)
5.49%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (293)
8.99%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (306)
9.39%

Watched Threads