Anyone a current or graduated Dnipro med student?

Watch
WorldCitizenx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Considering grad med at Dnipro in Ukraine through medlink, if anyone could reach out to me about their experiences, that would be great.

Does anyone know of people who have graduated from DMI and are now a FY1 doctor in the UK?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by WorldCitizenx)
Considering grad med at Dnipro in Ukraine through medlink, if anyone could reach out to me about their experiences, that would be great.

Does anyone know of people who have graduated from DMI and are now a FY1 doctor in the UK?
TSR is a UK-based forum and the Medicine part of the forum is for UK medical admission queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.
catherine south
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by WorldCitizenx)

Hello, i am a currently student in DMI 3rd year. I have asked about all this before I came and made sure that doctors have graduated from DMI before and registered with the GMC. This is the reason i chose to come here because my main aim is to return to the UK. It’s a great university I’m Actually happy here.
WorldCitizenx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by catherine south)
Hello, i am a currently student in DMI 3rd year. I have asked about all this before I came and made sure that doctors have graduated from DMI before and registered with the GMC. This is the reason i chose to come here because my main aim is to return to the UK. It’s a great university I’m Actually happy here.
If not, I want to ask how safe you feel out there, how is the teaching and I know that with krok 2 you're not allowed resits...
People say that Ukrainian teaching is not that amazing in the sense that you have to be a very independent learner but this might be different with DMI. Did you consider the studying online option for the pre clinical years?

Also did you find it okay to find UK course mates out there? And do you know anyone who is practicing in the UK personally that is a graduate from DMI?

Sorry for the volume of questions, I really want to apply this month but I'm just scared about not being able to come back to the UK to practice.
Last edited by ecolier; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (88)
42.72%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (33)
16.02%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (82)
39.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed