Ano123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I hear from people that a pgce is typically 60 credits. And I also hear that sometimes the credits can be used and transferred after to a masters to be used for that. But would that only be possible if the masters was an education degree. Like could you use it to count towards a maths masters or a masters in a science subject?
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ano123)
So I hear from people that a pgce is typically 60 credits. And I also hear that sometimes the credits can be used and transferred after to a masters to be used for that. But would that only be possible if the masters was an education degree. Like could you use it to count towards a maths masters or a masters in a science subject?
I think the best thing to do would be to discuss this with course leaders at universities that you wish to attend. I would imagine that it would only apply to an education-related masters course though.
Ano123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
I think the best thing to do would be to discuss this with course leaders at universities that you wish to attend. I would imagine that it would only apply to an education-related masters course though.
That's exactly what I'd have thought too tbh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (170)
41.87%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (60)
14.78%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (168)
41.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.97%

Watched Threads