A brief six week blog by yours truly (:

Watch
ellaa01
Badges: 14
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Well hello there, lurker. Yes you, I’m talking to you. You do know you’re not invisible, right? I can see you lurking away over there, y’know 😉

Yes, it’s me. Again. Cant keep away, I know, I know. No need to remind me of it. Or if you don’t have the foggiest who I am, that’s cool too, just know I’m a kool kiddo, yea? 😎

Anyways, back to it, I’ve currently got a little bit of a crisis cracking off so I figured why not blog it? Again.

Nothing too extravagant here, just little old me trying to prepare herself mentally and emotionally for a tough six weeks consisting of a total of 40 exams (or whatever it is they’re otherwise to be known as) and 1 coursework deadline which will all, in turn, play part in that final GCSE grade.

How hard can it be?
Spoiler:
Show

That sounds like I’ve set myself up for disappointment and downhill-ness there. Welp-
ellaa01
I could have started this yesterday, as was the plan, but I’ve got my priorities straight people, I really, really do! I was too caught up with building a state of the art house for my minecraft sheep. It’s very flashy, I will say.

But whilst we’re speaking of yesterday, yesterday I got my chaotic state of mind, somewhat less chaotic: I cleaned my desk + desk drawer. And then, then I did some of that coursework I’d been putting off and it wasn’t actually too dreadful! I had to draw a structure diagram of my powerpoint and how everything linked together, and well, everything links together a bit too well, which made that a little awkward as there are lines everywhereeee, but we did it 😃
Serene Dreams
Badges: 22
Report 1 week ago
:rave:
Serene Dreams
Report 1 week ago
So excited for this!! Good luck <3
Last edited by Serene Dreams; 1 week ago
ellaa01
(Original post by Serene Dreams)
:rave:
She gives me the creeps ngl. That smile is the cause of my nightmares 😫

So excited for this!! Good luck <3
Thank you!! ♡
ellaa01
May have had a moment earlier because I’d lost the only piece of evidence that proves I’d been productive at that point. When and once I’d finally found it, I sighed dramatically like the drama queen I am and had a little sing-song about how I’m gonna fail and cackled madly, very much embracing my inner witch.
ellaa01
^ But that’s alllrightttttt guys. It really truly is. Like the machine I am, I pumped out some more flashcards and that makes everything okay.

Also, did/do any of you lurkers have any favourite quotes from the literature you had to study? Personally, I love the ‘What you egg!’ from Macbeth, sounds very much like something out of my own vocabulary. Or how I imagine Goole to say ‘I don’t play golf’ in my head is a gooden too. Needless to say, I think I’ve perhaps done a little too much literature today, my head, my mind, my words are a mess 🤩
Serene Dreams
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ellaa01)
She gives me the creeps ngl. That smile is the cause of my nightmares 😫
Hahaha I literally said that but edited it out. It's the eyes...I don't know if you know what I mean, but they look like a broken doll's eyes. *cries* Super creepy.
ellaa01
Hahaha I literally said that but edited it out. It's the eyes...I don't know if you know what I mean, but they look like a broken doll's eyes. *cries* Super creepy.
Ahaha, that’s strange! It does, it does! I do believe they’re meant to be blinking, but those eyes are giving me rapid butterfly-wing-flapping vibes, just minus the pleasant aesthetic-ness that usually has about it. My inner butterfly geek is very upset by this. Butterflies are meant to be elegant creatures, not similar at all to creepy dolls 😭
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
May have had a moment earlier because I’d lost the only piece of evidence that proves I’d been productive at that point. When and once I’d finally found it, I sighed dramatically like the drama queen I am and had a little sing-song about how I’m gonna fail and cackled madly, very much embracing my inner witch.
PRSOM. Witch cackling is very helpful and aids with the cholesterol.
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
good luck! :woo: 40 exams sounds horrific lol
summerberry19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
^ But that’s alllrightttttt guys. It really truly is. Like the machine I am, I pumped out some more flashcards and that makes everything okay.

Also, did/do any of you lurkers have any favourite quotes from the literature you had to study? Personally, I love the ‘What you egg!’ from Macbeth, sounds very much like something out of my own vocabulary. Or how I imagine Goole to say ‘I don’t play golf’ in my head is a gooden too. Needless to say, I think I’ve perhaps done a little too much literature today, my head, my mind, my words are a mess 🤩
“What you egg!” is the best line ever - I’ve added it to my personal list of insults :lol:
This blog is absolutely amazing - good luck!
ellaa01
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
PRSOM. Witch cackling is very helpful and aids with the cholesterol.
Great to know, as I do make a habit out of it! 🤭 PRSOM back at you.

(Original post by laurawatt)
good luck! :woo: 40 exams sounds horrific lol
Thank you!! Oh and it is! Just trying to stay positive, as it could be worse if I hadn’t of taken 7 last week, I’d have 47, and I’d much much much rather have 40 than that 😟

(Original post by summerberry19)
“What you egg!” is the best line ever - I’ve added it to my personal list of insults :lol:
This blog is absolutely amazing - good luck!
It’s iconic! You’re iconic! 🤩
Gee, thank yewww! <3
summerberry19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s iconic! You’re iconic! 🤩
Gee, thank yewww! <3
PRSOM :heart:
Wise Goldie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well hello there, lurker. Yes you, I’m talking to you. You do know you’re not invisible, right? I can see you lurking away over there, y’know 😉

Yes, it’s me. Again. Cant keep away, I know, I know. No need to remind me of it. Or if you don’t have the foggiest who I am, that’s cool too, just know I’m a kool kiddo, yea? 😎

Anyways, back to it, I’ve currently got a little bit of a crisis cracking off so I figured why not blog it? Again.

Nothing too extravagant here, just little old me trying to prepare herself mentally and emotionally for a tough six weeks consisting of a total of 40 exams (or whatever it is they’re otherwise to be known as) and 1 coursework deadline which will all, in turn, play part in that final GCSE grade.

How hard can it be?
Spoiler:
Show

That sounds like I’ve set myself up for disappointment and downhill-ness there. Welp-
\^_^/

worse thing about this blog is its six weeks it should be 26 weeks lol

luck forward to reading youe wisdom ella
\^_^/
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
:woo:
ellaa01
Happy Easter!! 🐣

(Original post by Wise Goldie)
\^_^/

worse thing about this blog is its six weeks it should be 26 weeks lol

luck forward to reading youe wisdom ella
It should actually be 8, I’ve just realised. 6 weeks at school 2 away - I forgot to count the 2.
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Happy Easter!! 🐣

It should actually be 8, I’ve just realised. 6 weeks at school 2 away - I forgot to count the 2.
or you leaving us again after that?

lol i think after this blog and the summer your should do a ella at collage blog lol

oh and happy easter
Last edited by Wise Goldie; 1 week ago
ellaa01
Today’s been a productive day! Finished off all the flashcards I need for An Inspector Calls, so now I just need to make sure I’ve learnt it all properly, but that exam isn’t for a few weeks down the line yet. Also, I made some more flashcards for the key studies of the family unit of sociology, which I’m okay at, just a little rocky when it comes to the feminists and who said what. Got in some exercise today too as well as a good, beneficial minecraft session also! It’s about finding the balance, which I think I’ve finally got there with (:
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Today’s been a productive day! Finished off all the flashcards I need for An Inspector Calls, so now I just need to make sure I’ve learnt it all properly, but that exam isn’t for a few weeks down the line yet. Also, I made some more flashcards for the key studies of the family unit of sociology, which I’m okay at, just a little rocky when it comes to the feminists and who said what. Got in some exercise today too as well as a good, beneficial minecraft session also! It’s about finding the balance, which I think I’ve finally got there with (:
is minecraft exercise lol

also i think bubbs does sociology in y12 so maybe she can help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (141)
43.25%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (47)
14.42%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (131)
40.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (7)
2.15%

Watched Threads