Watch
ellaa01
Badges: 14
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Wise Goldie)
is minecraft exercise lol

also i think bubbs does sociology in y12 so maybe she can help
Nope! Unless it counts as a workout for the thumbs? 🤔
I meant in addition to getting some exercise in, I’d had a good session of Minecraft.

I think she does, yep. But I think it’s just a case of me just needing to make links from names to facts.
Wise Goldie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ellaa01)
Nope! Unless it counts as a workout for the thumbs? 🤔
I meant in addition to getting some exercise in, I’d had a good session of Minecraft.

I think she does, yep. But I think it’s just a case of me just needing to make links from names to facts.
my exercise is dog walking lol so thats a 45 min walk a day even today when i felt so tired and painful lol

do you like sociology? i e honest even after bubbs has explained it i dont know what it is

also lucy won challenge AGAIN how come she so good at choosing pictures
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
:jumphug:
ellaa01
my exercise is dog walking lol so thats a 45 min walk a day even today when i felt so tired and painful lol

do you like sociology? i e honest even after bubbs has explained it i dont know what it is

also lucy won challenge AGAIN how come she so good at choosing pictures
That’s great you get that exercise in every day! I don’t always get it in, but I’ve been trying to more so now. All I suggest is that if you’re not feeling great, don’t overdo it as it’ll only make it worse.

Yep, I do. Ahaha, it can be hard to explain, I would say it’s the study of society and people. It covers different viewpoints on different parts of society such as the family and the education system if that makes more sense?
ellaa01
(Original post by Foxehh)
:jumphug:
Hiii! How are you?
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That’s great you get that exercise in every day! I don’t always get it in, but I’ve been trying to more so now. All I suggest is that if you’re not feeling great, don’t overdo it as it’ll only make it worse.

Yep, I do. Ahaha, it can be hard to explain, I would say it’s the study of society and people. It covers different viewpoints on different parts of society such as the family and the education system if that makes more sense?
will you take it at a level or not like bubbles has?:confused: it sounds hard
i think it compute science that bubbs takes that is hard also lol
ellaa01
will you take it at a level or not like bubbles has?:confused: it sounds hard
i think it compute science that bubbs takes that is hard also lol
Definitely! It was the first one I was sure I wanted to take.
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ok so when your y12 bubbs will be y13 so she can help tell you how hard it will be LOL

it shows how clever both you are cos i dont even think i understand it
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
oh bubbles told me to tell you to pm her ok
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hiii! How are you?
Im good, even better to see your blog back Hopefully you're doing alright?
ellaa01
(Original post by Foxehh)
Im good, even better to see your blog back Hopefully you're doing alright?
That’s great! I’m glad to hear it ☺️
I’m pretty good too
ellaa01
Early Morning Wonderings
I can’t decide whether being called opinionated is a compliment or not? I remember when I was first described that way I took it away happily, proud of myself for having taken my steps outside of the boundaries of my cloak of invisibility, if you like. Proud that I’d done something, said something that I wouldn’t dare have usually. That was a breaking moment. I wasn’t bothered by the interpretation of the word itself, or it’s implications, I was just content with it. More than content. But I wonder, regardless to whatever a words true definition is, perhaps what matters most is the links and connections we have to it? Say, if anybody reading this now replied and said, no Ella, you’re wrong, it’s most definitely not a compliment, would that at all alter my own perception and understanding of the word? Probably not, because I have an abundance of positive feelings and experiences linked to it. Or perhaps that’s just me being me.

Anyways, if anyone has any thoughts, feel free to share them!
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Early Morning Wonderings
I can’t decide whether being called opinionated is a compliment or not? I remember when I was first described that way I took it away happily, proud of myself for having taken my steps outside of the boundaries of my cloak of invisibility, if you like. Proud that I’d done something, said something that I wouldn’t dare have usually. That was a breaking moment. I wasn’t bothered by the interpretation of the word itself, or it’s implications, I was just content with it. More than content. But I wonder, regardless to whatever a words true definition is, perhaps what matters most is the links and connections we have to it? Say, if anybody reading this now replied and said, no Ella, you’re wrong, it’s most definitely not a compliment, would that at all alter my own perception and understanding of the word? Probably not, because I have an abundance of positive feelings and experiences linked to it. Or perhaps that’s just me being me.

Anyways, if anyone has any thoughts, feel free to share them!
your opinionated 100 percent lol(im unopinionated lol)
also bossy,over confident, always thinks shes right

but your also kind,thoughful and always help others with advice

everyone have good points and bad points nobody is 100 percent perfect irl and if they are they prob dull hehe
ellaa01
your opinionated 100 percent lol(im unopinionated lol)
also bossy,over confident, always thinks shes right

but your also kind,thoughful and always help others with advice

everyone have good points and bad points nobody is 100 percent perfect irl and if they are they prob dull hehe
Ahaha, I won’t deny that I do hold many of those characteristics (besides the overconfident one because that’s not true of me at all, maybe that’s just the impression I make here, I’m not sure?) And I don’t believe any of those things are strictly negative nor positive, the positive thing is knowing when and where to demonstrate those traits in my opinion. Like just having an awareness of when it’s okay to be a little bossy and when it’s not okay. But then also for the more ‘positive’ characteristics you stated, being able to distinguish when to demonstrate those are important too because if you focus too much on helping others, you lose sight of yourself and that can lead to people just walking all over you and not really appreciating who you are as an individual, if that makes sense?

I agree! Nobody’s perfect, there are always things we can better ourselves on, whether we see them ourselves, or need the assistance of another to shine a light on these things.
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ahaha, I won’t deny that I do hold many of those characteristics (besides the overconfident one because that’s not true of me at all, maybe that’s just the impression I make here, I’m not sure?) And I don’t believe any of those things are strictly negative nor positive, the positive thing is knowing when and where to demonstrate those traits in my opinion. Like just having an awareness of when it’s okay to be a little bossy and when it’s not okay. But then also for the more ‘positive’ characteristics you stated, being able to distinguish when to demonstrate those are important too because if you focus too much on helping others, you lose sight of yourself and that can lead to people just walking all over you and not really appreciating who you are as an individual, if that makes sense?

I agree! Nobody’s perfect, there are always things we can better ourselves on, whether we see them ourselves, or need the assistance of another to shine a light on these things.
yeh but your good points is why your gonna be a great teacher cos helping people ad being kind is important i think maybe working with people with disabilty too you would be great at
ellaa01
ellaa01
A grammatically correct paragraph with minimal spelling errors (unless they’re intentional) with the edited sign below, or a paragraph with all the atrocities without the edited notice beneath it? It’s a tough choice.
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
A grammatically correct paragraph with minimal spelling errors (unless they’re intentional) with the edited sign below, or a paragraph with all the atrocities without the edited notice beneath it? It’s a tough choice.
The fact we even have to consider this choice now is a tragedy of Greek proportions.
ellaa01
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
The fact we even have to consider this choice now is a tragedy of Greek proportions.
It is, dear friend, it is 😔
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It is, dear friend, it is 😔
you too are too smart i need the editing thing cos my spelling so bad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (166)
4.89%
Uncertainty around my education (498)
14.68%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (379)
11.17%
Lack of purpose or motivation (473)
13.94%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (164)
4.83%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (208)
6.13%
Loneliness (288)
8.49%
Financial worries (122)
3.6%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (137)
4.04%
Exposure to negative news/social media (155)
4.57%
Lack of real life entertainment (186)
5.48%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (302)
8.9%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (315)
9.28%

Watched Threads