The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

University of Dundee (please drop in your experience)

Hello
I have finally come to a decision to go to university of Dundee for MSc in psychology (conversion) in September 2021 intake.

Students studying there please do drop in your thoughts(good or bad) about the university even if you are not from the same background.

Few questions are:

1) what is university’s Reputation?
2)Is the on campus accommodation good?
4) Do you regret not going to bigger cities like Edinburg, Glasgow or London?
5)How is the psychology department?
6)Is it difficult get good part time job?

Please please do reply don’t ignore it.
(edited 3 years ago)
Bumping this for you
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by Wired_1800
Bumping this for you

Thank you so much
bump :smile:

I have an offer for BSc Psychology at Dundee and I'm curious as well.
Reply 4
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
I've got an offer for Liberal Arts there and would really like to know more about the university too
Hey. I’m from the city of Dundee but went to a smaller uni city in Scotland so hopefully will try to answer your Questions

1) what is university’s Reputation? Really good and always rising. Top 5 in Scotland and top 25 in UK
2)Is the on campus accommodation good? only seen some places but look good quality and convenient location
4) Do you regret not going to bigger cities like Edinburg, Glasgow or London? I could say the same about aberdeen where I went and kind of, it’s not as big for sure but that’s definitely a positive as well as a negative. You for sure have everything you could possibly want
5)How is the psychology department? No clue
6)Is it difficult get good part time job? Coming out of a pandemic so diff to say but lots of students do find work
Reply 7
I have an offer for an Msc Psychology (Conversion) as well. I am looking to get more information too.
2. I don’t live on campus but I’ve visited a few and they do not meet my standards at all.
3. I definitely regret not going to larger cities. Sure, it’d be more expensive but now I’m constantly either wishing I was there or going there anyway so I might have as well just went to a larger city.
4. Well, the university staff are going on strikes every now and then, they’re having another this week and I have found that all my psychology lecturers are a part of the strike action. Interpret that how you wish.
5. Honestly, unless you’re willing to clean tables and work at tills (which you might not even get) the city is far too small for a decent part time job, especially as a psychology student.
Original post by Daisyjo
I have an offer for an Msc Psychology (Conversion) as well. I am looking to get more information too.

hey! did you end up taking up the offer with dundee?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending