The Student Room Group

year 13 final exams gyg

my exams are starting in around 4 weeks and I'm honestly terrified! I'm hoping this gyg will keep me motivated and stop me procrastinating :smile:

I've really, really enjoyed your gyg @studyingpeach , and i've decided to take inspo off it (hope you don't mind :wink:) !! :heart: (:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Good luck!! :biggrin:
today's plan
03/04/21

- chemistry 2018 AS paper done
- chemistry 2018 a-level paper
- biology in vitro, in vivo quizlet review
- bio ppqs

:bubbles:
updating tonight with my progress!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by laurawatt
Good luck!! :biggrin:

prsom!! thank you so much :tongue:
I was procrastinating so much yesterday and couldn't get myself to finish all the tasks, so I have quite a bit of backlog ahh

today's plan :flutterby:
04/04/21
- recombinant dna review
- recombinant dna flashcards on quizlet
- dna ppq

- amides ppqs
- nmr spectroscopy practice
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
You can do it!! I have stuff to do today and Iโ€™m currently just sitting doing nothing ๐Ÿ˜ญ But we can both do it and get it done!!
Original post by Foxfeet
You can do it!! I have stuff to do today and Iโ€™m currently just sitting doing nothing ๐Ÿ˜ญ But we can both do it and get it done!!

Thanks so much!!
tell me about it, I havent even started my tasks :frown: but yesss we can do this!!!!
Reply 7
Original post by starrystudy
my exams are starting in around 4 weeks and I'm honestly terrified! I'm hoping this gyg will keep me motivated and stop me procrastinating :smile:

I've really, really enjoyed your gyg @studyingpeach , and i've decided to take inspo off it (hope you don't mind :wink:) !! :heart: (:

4 weeks for what could determine your a-level grade(?), I get why you are terrified!

I was procrastinating so much yesterday and couldn't get myself to finish all the tasks, so I have quite a bit of backlog ahh

today's plan :flutterby:
04/04/21
- recombinant dna review
- recombinant dna flashcards on quizlet
- dna ppq

- amides ppqs
- nmr spectroscopy practice

Recombinant gene tech and in-vivo/vitro stuff is what most people struggle with the most in bio - keep your motivation up your doing great :dumbells:
Original post by Da14a
4 weeks for what could determine your a-level grade(?), I get why you are terrified!

Recombinant gene tech and in-vivo/vitro stuff is what most people struggle with the most in bio - keep your motivation up your doing great :dumbells:

I know ahhhh! and the fact we had mocks just a few weeks ago as well!! Hopefully those had a greater weighting because I'm so so tired :bawling:

I'm trying to power through those topics but even understanding those is taking so long :redface:

Thank you so much!! :smile:
todayโ€™s plan
05/04/21

- chemistry amides review
- amides ppq
- year 2 organic chemistry ppq

- biology recombinant technology ppq

- forensic psychology notes review
- forensic ppq

I have no idea why itโ€™s taking me so long to get through tasks ahh, I only managed to do biology yesterday :/
(edited 2 years ago)
todayโ€™s plan
05/04/21

- amides ppq

- forensic ppq

I have no idea why itโ€™s taking me so long to get through tasks ahh, I only managed to do biology yesterday :/

i'm in the middle of doing the amides questions but i just found out i'm going out. i'll finish them when i'm back :smile:
todayโ€™s plan
05/04/21

- amides ppq

- forensic ppq

I hope you donโ€™t mind but Iโ€™m gonna list what I need to do too just bc I think it might help haha:
-constitution of 1791
-elements of crime in poems flashcards
-revise the stuff covered in my tutor lessons this morning
Original post by Foxfeet
I hope you donโ€™t mind but Iโ€™m gonna list what I need to do too just bc I think it might help haha:
-constitution of 1791
-elements of crime in poems flashcards
-revise the stuff covered in my tutor lessons this morning

prsom!! i don't mind at all, feel free to drop your to-do's because it motivates me as well :smile:
omg hello! definitely loving the idea :heart:, you're already doing amazing ahh! keep up the amazing work :smile:
Original post by studyingpeach
omg hello! definitely loving the idea :heart:, you're already doing amazing ahh! keep up the amazing work :smile:

thank you!! :smile:
ahhh will do, you too :hugs: x
todayโ€™s plan
05/04/21

- amides ppq

- forensic ppq

just finished some active recall of psychology notes, couldn't be bothered to finish the last pages oops
moving onto forensics ppqs now hopefully i can manage 10ish before 1am?? we'll see :wink:
prsom!! i don't mind at all, feel free to drop your to-do's because it motivates me as well :smile:

Ok so I finished almost all apart from 2 flashcards, so the plan today is finish those first!
Then move onto some history and finish the sheets Iโ€™ve been given for Easter in depth! Thatโ€™s gonna take quite a while so Iโ€™m just doing that for today!
Original post by Foxfeet
Ok so I finished almost all apart from 2 flashcards, so the plan today is finish those first!
Then move onto some history and finish the sheets Iโ€™ve been given for Easter in depth! Thatโ€™s gonna take quite a while so Iโ€™m just doing that for today!

well done!! I wish I was as productive as you, I just woke up :lol:
good luck today!! :smile: x
today's plan
06/04/21

- finish yesterday's forensics qs up to 10
- chemistry unified paper
- redox titrations qs
- nmr spectroscopy questions

- biology dna technology ppq
- quizlet practice

might update with more tasks if i finish these (unlikely)
(edited 2 years ago)
today's plan
06/04/21

- finish yesterday's forensics qs up to 10
- chemistry unified paper
- redox titrations qs
- nmr spectroscopy questions

- biology dna technology ppq
- quizlet practice

might update with more tasks if i finish these (unlikely)

i'm about halfway through the unified paper, but there are a few qs i need to ask the teacher about, also I'm getting a little irritable sitting around for so long so at 2pm i'm going to exercise and eat lunch and i'll be back by 4ish :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest