Where to find the GCSE mini exams?

Watch this thread
buckleten
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi fellow year 11s, I heard that the mini exams have been made available to the public, but I have no idea where to find them? Please give me some directions as I think they would be good to use for revision . Also good luck to anyone with upcoming exams you are going to kill them!!
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Apparently they’re coming out to the public after the Easter Hols have finished
username5332452
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by laurawatt)
My school said that I have a bunch of exams after the Easter holidays. Do you know if these are the ones they are going to use ?
flaurie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mustafa2021)
My school said that I have a bunch of exams after the Easter holidays. Do you know if these are the ones they are going to use ?
No way of knowing, they have choice of these, the 2019 ones, the 2020 ones or them making papers out of a mix of old exam questions themselves :dontknow:
Good luck!!
Last edited by laurawatt; 1 year ago
gcse2021helpx
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No way of knowing, they have choice of these, the 2019 ones, the 2020 ones or them making papers out of a mix of old exam questions themselves :dontknow:
Good luck!!
Hi,
Was wondering whether you have access to the spanish edexcel 2019 paper foundation it would be highly appreciated!
As, I need to bump up my grades asap before my mock!

Thank u
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gcse2021helpx)
Hi,
Was wondering whether you have access to the spanish edexcel 2019 paper foundation it would be highly appreciated!

Thank u
Is there anything useful on the Bitesize page?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/examspecs/z799hbk
gcse2021helpx
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kerzen)
Is there anything useful on the Bitesize page?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/examspecs/z799hbk
No, not really! But, thanks for the suggestion!
flaurie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gcse2021helpx)
Hi,

Thank u
Hi, the 2019 and 2020 papers are locked at the moment so only teachers should have access to them, sorry!
username5332452
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by amarillolike99_2)
could you ask your friend if he did the aqa Spanish tho? if he did, can u add my snap after
How did you know my friend did Spanish?
amarillolike99_2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mustafa2021)
How did you know my friend did Spanish?
u quoted me on another post saying u did french and ur freind does Spanish
buckleten
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (222)
42.29%
The paper was reasonable (225)
42.86%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.14%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.71%

Watched Threads