The Student Room Group

Best textbooks, revision books covering full course yr 9 to 11 to get grade 8-9?

For revision guides, cgp has workbooks aimed at 8-9 for science and math you just have to type in your exam board, I’ve got them Both and they seem useful even though I didn’t get to use them because exams got cancelled

Best textbooks, revision books covering full course yr 9 to 11 to get grade 8-9?

For revision guides, cgp has workbooks aimed at 8-9 for science and math you just have to type in your exam board, I’ve got them Both and they seem useful even though I didn’t get to use them because exams got cancelled
so you want to learn the whole syllabus from scratch for 5 GCSEs? Why?
(edited 3 years ago)
Since I started my studies for GCSEs just when I came in England in the midst of year 10, I missed out on a lot of content. My workbooks don't have notes covered on everything so I need to find a way to catch up. YES I can make mindmaps and flash cards and use my workbook to revise notes, aware of that (who could have known that) and can use the internet for resources but I am not sure if it covers everything; it may miss out some content. That's why I'm asking for websites, resources on the internet.
Original post by 06daraa

Thnx for your reply, I've heard about cgp and how you shouldn't use it bc its not from the original examboard as well as lots of positive remarks on cgp but thank you anyway
Original post by Vapordave
so you want to learn the whole syllabus from scratch for 5 GCSEs? Why?

Considering I just started studying for my GCSE exams in the midst of year 10 cause that's when I moved to England, I have a lot of catching up to do...Yes I'm aware of how late it is for that now.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Username7453
Considering I have just started studying for my GCSE exams in the midst of year 10 cause that's when I moved to England, I have a lot of catching up to do...Yes I'm aware of how late it is for that now.

Could you ask your teachers for help?
There's still more than enough time in most school GCSEs are only done over year 10 and 11.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending