BTEChealth and social care level 3

Watch
mendluciauy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
is anyone studying health and social care level 3, if you need help with anything let me know, or just messages me in private...thank you x
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mendluciauy)
is anyone studying health and social care level 3, if you need help with anything let me know, or just messages me in private...thank you x
Hi!

I'm doing HSC lvl 3, how are you finding it?
mendluciauy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazelly)
Hi!

I'm doing HSC lvl 3, how are you finding it?
so far so good, are you in your first year?
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
so far so good, are you in your first year?
I'm in my second year, how are you finding all the assignments? It does ramp up quite quickly!!
mendluciauy
Rep:
?
I'm in my second year, how are you finding all the assignments? It does ramp up quite quickly!!
my assignment I've been doing well, just only 2 subjects I'm struggling with just a tiny little bit psychology and health psychology. and ys they are where I am teachers are rushing us to get everything done by may....and I don't even know why because usually we finish in June/July.

just waiting for clearing because I didn't get into any unis, the only uni that accepted I blew it by declining it cause I didn't wanna go there.....and after I get declined by the uni I wanted to go I felt sooo stupid omg
mendluciauy
Rep:
?
but apart from those two subject im doing well , and I got half of the class asking me for help.....when that happened I was gonna charge them 5 pounds each looool bu then I couldn't do it cause it would make me feel bad so I declined all of them........anywho tell me, hows urs going?
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
my assignment I've been doing well, just only 2 subjects I'm struggling with just a tiny little bit psychology and health psychology. and ys they are where I am teachers are rushing us to get everything done by may....and I don't even know why because usually we finish in June/July.

just waiting for clearing because I didn't get into any unis, the only uni that accepted I blew it by declining it cause I didn't wanna go there.....and after I get declined by the uni I wanted to go I felt sooo stupid omg
but apart from those two subject im doing well , and I got half of the class asking me for help.....when that happened I was gonna charge them 5 pounds each looool bu then I couldn't do it cause it would make me feel bad so I declined all of them........anywho tell me, hows urs going?
Are you in second year? I've just finished task 1 for Health psychology, sorry to hear they're rushing you through that must be frustrating I can always help? Hope clearing will work out for you!!

I've applied to UOB for child nursing and just preparing myself for the interview I'm so nervous haha
mendluciauy
Rep:
?
Are you in second year? I've just finished task 1 for Health psychology, sorry to hear they're rushing you through that must be frustrating I can always help? Hope clearing will work out for you!!

I've applied to UOB for child nursing and just preparing myself for the interview I'm so nervous haha
did u get accepted into Birmingham? or bucks?

yes, I'm in my second year too lol......... oh really I just gave my task 2 health psychology in like 2 days ago.

i think I will need help in psychology unit 8 , I'm currently doing resub on my task 1 merit criteria for one of the perspectives
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (136)
4.81%
Uncertainty around my education (416)
14.71%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (318)
11.24%
Lack of purpose or motivation (397)
14.04%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (127)
4.49%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (171)
6.05%
Loneliness (245)
8.66%
Financial worries (101)
3.57%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (114)
4.03%
Exposure to negative news/social media (131)
4.63%
Lack of real life entertainment (153)
5.41%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (250)
8.84%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (269)
9.51%

Watched Threads