The Student Room Group

University Of Nottingham Accommodation

Hii, I just firmed notts and all the good accommodation is fully booked. I'm thinking of waiting until results day to book my accommodation. Is it too risky to wait until results day to book my accommodation ??
Reply 1
What did you end up doing? I am in this situation as I only now know I need accommodation but its fully booked.
Reply 2
Original post by alvaster
What did you end up doing? I am in this situation as I only now know I need accommodation but its fully booked.

Hey !! A couple of weeks later they opened new spaces so I was able to book it eventually !! Just keep checking, but you can also contact the accommodation team to find out if they'll be releasing anymore spaces. If not I’d say look into private accommodation or just wait till results day and be quick to book the accommodation that comes up then !!
Reply 3
Thanks for the reply. How would I go about contacting the accomodation team? I don't want to end up leaving it too late as I don't want to be panicking however I don't want to book an accomodation that doesn't suit me.

Quick Reply

Latest