randerson15
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by emek4official)
Talk about your experiences.
Hi,
I'm a Year 12 student studying Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Drama and Theatre Studies. The last couple of months haven't been easy especially with Drama as we had to try and do practical work over Zoom. Bu I've also been struggling to find effective ways to revise for Drama. My set texts are 'Antigone' and 'The Glass Menagerie' (which we haven't looked at yet because we loo at it in Y2). I was wondering if anyone had any tips.
Thanks
emek4official
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by randerson15)
Hi,
I'm a Year 12 student studying Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Drama and Theatre Studies. The last couple of months haven't been easy especially with Drama as we had to try and do practical work over Zoom. Bu I've also been struggling to find effective ways to revise for Drama. My set texts are 'Antigone' and 'The Glass Menagerie' (which we haven't looked at yet because we loo at it in Y2). I was wondering if anyone had any tips.
Thanks
No way. I do Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Drama too. Plus, we are looking at the play Antigone, but I am doing Equus. We looked at everything briefly this year just in case because we don't know what might happen with schools next year. Yeah, it was kind of tough doing Drama work online but we did a few monologues and it was actually alright.
randerson15
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by emek4official)
No way. I do Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Drama too. Plus, we are looking at the play Antigone, but I am doing Equus. We looked at everything briefly this year just in case because we don't know what might happen with schools next year. Yeah, it was kind of tough doing Drama work online but we did a few monologues and it was actually alright.
Oh my gosh really? That makes me feel so much better knowing there's someone out there doing the exact same A levels as me. Yeah we also managed to do some monologues during lockdown which were fun but it obviously just wasn't the same.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (43)
37.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (11)
9.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.52%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.62%

Watched Threads