Chose the wrong date on student finance application?

Watch this thread
Tdjdj
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I applied for the 2020/2021 year but I should have applied for the 2021/2022 year cause thats when im going uni so I just applied for the the 21/22 year but my first application with the wrong date is still there. I thought it'd be automatically cancelled cause i wrote starting from year 1 on the 21/22 application but it hasnt. What do i do?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tdjdj)
So I applied for the 2020/2021 year but I should have applied for the 2021/2022 year cause thats when im going uni so I just applied for the the 21/22 year but my first application with the wrong date is still there. I thought it'd be automatically cancelled cause i wrote starting from year 1 on the 21/22 application but it hasnt. What do i do?
Cancel the 20/21 application
Tdjdj
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by PQ)
Cancel the 20/21 application
It won't let me cancel it.
Shaun SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tdjdj)
It won't let me cancel it.
Good Afternoon,

If you can contact us on Twitter or Facebook we can look into it further for you. You can find the links for messaging directly below:

https://twitter.com/messages/compose...t_id=113388430
http://m.me/SFEngland

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads