The Student Room Group

Access to nursing with learn direct

Just starting my course with learn direct... how is everyone getting on...? Currently on unit 4 .

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mrsdunkley
Just starting my course with learn direct... how is everyone getting on...? Currently on unit 4 .

Hi, I'm not currently with learndirect but seriously looking into it. How are you finding it so far? What's the support like from tutors, communication, quality of study materials? Also, when did you start? and how long do you plan to do it for?
Reply 2
Hi I'm also doing access to Higher education nursing, with learndirect. I'm on unit 2 and I'm finding this unit mind numbing to be honest.
Reply 3
Original post by gemgirl23
Hi, I'm not currently with learndirect but seriously looking into it. How are you finding it so far? What's the support like from tutors, communication, quality of study materials? Also, when did you start? and how long do you plan to do it for?

It going ok.. just that the tutoring support is not very good.. I’m tryna get it done by janauary... March the latest
It going ok.. just that the tutoring support is not very good.. I’m tryna get it done by janauary... March the latest

Thank you for your reply and good luck with your studies. I think I will apply, just the nerves and uncertainty of it all.
Reply 5
Thank you for your reply and good luck with your studies. I think I will apply, just the nerves and uncertainty of it all.

Once you get started you will be ok.. plus this forum is very helpful so far so I say give it a go
I’ve recently stated with these I’ve just started my unit 3 and struggling and the support of tutors is terrible 😢
Original post by Tiaw021101
I’ve recently stated with these I’ve just started my unit 3 and struggling and the support of tutors is terrible 😢

Oh no, this is what I'm worried about. How long did it take you to finish the first 2 units?
Oh no, this is what I'm worried about. How long did it take you to finish the first 2 units?

About a month but it’s because I work full time as a carer too x
Reply 9
Original post by Tiaw021101

There is a group on facebook HE studying.. we help each other over there
hello !

im hoping some can help me, i have recently started an access course with DLC

im currently on cell biology and I'm stuck on a questions - describe how endocytosis and exocytosis are used to move things into and out of cells .

any help would me greatly appreciated :smile:
Original post by Chloemin
hello !

im hoping some can help me, i have recently started an access course with DLC

im currently on cell biology and I'm stuck on a questihelloons - describe how endocytosis and exocytosis are used to move things into and out of cells .

any help would me greatly appreciated :smile:

Hello, do you still need help with this

Hi there I started unit 2 and struggling already with the SWOT ANALYSIS QUESTION please help
Original post by Toniblossoms

i think i have finished this question however am stuck on a question about the process of meiosis, the important stages and why it is important that it differs from normal cell division. if you can help with this?
Original post by Coco1986
Hi there I started unit 2 and struggling already with the SWOT ANALYSIS QUESTION please help

i can send you mine, message me
Original post by Coco1986

i think i have finished this question however am stuck on a question about the process of meiosis, the important stages and why it is important that it differs from normal cell division. if you can help with this?

i can send you mine, message me :smile:

i can send you mine, message me :smile:

I have sent you a message, and help would be much appreciated
Reply 17
I have sent you a message, and help would be much appreciated

Hello can I get some help with unit 5 please... I’m not able to PM YOU
What happen if you fail a unit after re-submission? It says you can only resubmit once?
im struggling with the unit 2 SMART...its like my brain refuses to work
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending