University vita salute san raffaele milan

Watch
munishjoneja
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hii guys. how is it like getting admission into San Raffaele University Milan for medicine.. is the program really good and internationally very valid. drop outs?. Is it better than Charles chezh University. Student life - pros and cons?? please enlighten me here
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by munishjoneja)
hii guys. how is it like getting admission into San Raffaele University Milan for medicine.. is the program really good and internationally very valid. drop outs?. Is it better than Charles chezh University. Student life - pros and cons?? please enlighten me here
TSR is a UK-based forum and the University Life forum is for UK uni queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.
XanaXoid
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by munishjoneja)
Hi, I'm not attending UniSr but I'm from Milan so I could help with a few stuff.
UniSr is a prestigious private university in Italy, after graduation finding a job would be quite easy especially because it's affiliated with the San Raffaele hospital, which is one of the best in Italy.
The uni is located in the outskirts of Milan, my suggestion is to live in one of the residence campuses because Milan is a quite expensive city.
Idk the dropout rate for this uni but the general rate in Italy is really high around 13.5%. Also for a lot of people is common to finish the course not on time so it could take around 7 years instead of a normal 6 years.
Honestly Idk about uni the reputation outside of Italy but here is considered a top uni.
About student life, I think is as good as you can get, you can do about everything in Milan but it could get pricey.
Also if you want to work in Italy after uni you have to learn Italian because a lot of people don't speak English. For your everyday life, you should be fine with only English but speaking Italian would help you a lot.
Fell free to PM me if you have any other question
Ps: i have added the brochure
Attached files
Last edited by XanaXoid; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (136)
4.9%
Uncertainty around my education (409)
14.74%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (311)
11.21%
Lack of purpose or motivation (389)
14.02%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (126)
4.54%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (168)
6.06%
Loneliness (239)
8.62%
Financial worries (100)
3.6%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (111)
4%
Exposure to negative news/social media (129)
4.65%
Lack of real life entertainment (148)
5.34%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (243)
8.76%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (265)
9.55%

Watched Threads