What is circumised penis?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I just heard of this today. What is the difference between circumised and non circumised? Do they look different?
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you thought TSR was the best place to ask this then you’re not ready to know what a circumcised todger is.
Levi-Jai
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
a circumsied penis is one where the foreskin has been removed, a non circumsised penis still has the foreskin
Hoc est Bellum
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just heard of this today. What is the difference between circumised and non circumised? Do they look different?
google it lol
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Levi-Jai)
a circumsied penis is one where the foreskin has been removed, a non circumsised penis still has the foreskin
A decent answer, unlike Hoc est Bellum and Celtic Conjurer!
V℮rsions
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's where the foreskin is removed, or cut and healed below the glands of the penis head (the ridge around the bottom).
Yes it looks different.
KSM87
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s a controversial issue. Most boys in the UK are not circumcised, unless they are Jewish or Muslims (as it’s a religious requirement for both religions). As posted above, a circumcised penis has had the foreskin surgically removed. It used to be quite often done for non-religious reasons and it is still very common in the USA where most boys are circumcised at birth. I’m British and I was circumcised as a baby for non-religious reasons as my parents thought that it was cleaner (and my dad and brothers are too); I’m completely ok with this and my girlfriend prefers it. Some circumcised men are not happy that their parents chose this; likewise some uncircumcised men choose to have it done in adulthood.
Last edited by KSM87; 1 week ago
Amin7
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How old are you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (161)
42.71%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (55)
14.59%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (153)
40.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.12%

Watched Threads