Oral health science Uni of Manchester 2022

Watch this thread
Michaela123!
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi!
Has anyone applied or got a place for oral health science at uni of Manchester to start 2022
I got offered my place wanted to see if anyone else on here has !
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Michaela123!)
Hi!
Has anyone applied or got a place for oral health science at uni of Manchester to start 2022
Do you mean 2021?
H.ff33
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi!
Hi , what were your GCSE and A level statistics if you don't mind me asking as I am hoping to apply for 2022 entry but I dont know if its worth applying because there are only 14 places available .
Michaela123!
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do you mean 2021?
No I applied for the 2022 start date x
Michaela123!
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by H.ff33)
Hi , what were your GCSE and A level statistics if you don't mind me asking as I am hoping to apply for 2022 entry but I dont know if its worth applying because there are only 14 places available .
Hi! So I got 4 In my maths, 5 in English lit and 5 in language too, 5-5 science GCSES. As well as my others which didn’t really apply to this. I didn’t do A levels, I qualified as a dental nurse and did an access to higher education course in science x I hope that helps x
libbyhussain
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi, I'm a bit late to this buttt do you have the name of the exact access course you did? x
Tinytruffles
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi there! Congratulations on your offer!Do you mind if I ask you how long did it take you to get reply from the university?Thank you
Na199
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi!
Are you serious? I haven't heard anything. I called them yesterday and they said that they are still considering people's applications.
Last edited by Na199; 2 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (21)
24.71%
The paper was reasonable (38)
44.71%
Not feeling great about that exam... (18)
21.18%
It was TERRIBLE (8)
9.41%

Watched Threads