Btec applied science level 3 assignment help!

Watch this thread
Flower102
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I really need help on Unit 4 assignment 4D Btec applied science level 3 PEARSON. i just don't understand it at all! please can somebody send any of it that you've done, it will really help!
Amin7
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
What BTEC is it? And what is the assignment about?
Flower102
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Amin7)
What BTEC is it? And what is the assignment about?
It’s BTEC Applied science Level 3. Assignment 4D. It’s about storing information and drugs in a lab.
• Explains how a workplace laboratory records and processes large datasets of scientific information(e.g. booking, identification number, format, records) and the type of data collected (e.g. healthcare records)
• Explains how this meets customer needs and how it ensures traceability e.g. signatures, unique computer logins
• Explains how the information collected is transformed into a useful form for the customer
• Analyses how different workplace laboratories store and manage scientific information
• Analyses how different workplace laboratories communicate with each other and with external customers or regulatory bodies, explaining the purpose of doing so
• Comments on whether the way in which the information is communicated is fit for purpose and how it could improve.
• Explains and contrasts the benefits and the issues involved in obtaining, organising, retrieving, pooling and sharing specific types of scientific information e.g. drug test results
• Explains the ethical and bioethical considerations associated with storage of scientific information that may be made available to a third party e.g. healthcare records
• Evaluates the challenges of storing and communicating large quantities of scientific information so that it can be retrieved and used
Blmaffo
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi , did you end up understanding it?
I’ve got the same question now and I’m only not getting it 🥲
gasgasgas
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Blmaffo)
Hi , did you end up understanding it?
I’ve got the same question now and I’m only not getting it 🥲
did you end up understanding it ? I need help too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.32%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.41%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (69)
54.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.94%

Watched Threads