The Student Room Group

GIRLS HELP - orgasm

what does an orgasm feel like? Serious question😂 no trolling

I masturbated yesterday for the first time and I think I found the ‘spot?’
And obvs it felt hella good but I was wondering whether I felt the same as any other girl having an orgasm during sex since I am a virgin so I wouldn’t know lol
Reply 1
BUMP
You'll know.
Original post by Anonymous
what does an orgasm feel like? Serious question😂 no trolling

I masturbated yesterday for the first time and I think I found the ‘spot?’
And obvs it felt hella good but I was wondering whether I felt the same as any other girl having an orgasm during sex since I am a virgin so I wouldn’t know lol

Sounds like you got it. Most girls don't orgasm from (PiV) sex so it doesn't necessarily correlate.
you should shake uncontrollably and be panting out of breath and feel tingly and sensitive after lol....you will know if you had one :tongue:
whos gonna tell her most girls dont *** from penetration oop
whos gonna tell her most girls dont *** from penetration oop

Already did. 😌✌🏻

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but has to be done innit?
(edited 3 years ago)
Unfortunately we gotta let them down easy 😔✊🏻 A lot of girls can’t finish from penetration period even alone like its a tough world out there
Reply 8
Original post by ashtolga23
Sounds like you got it. Most girls don't orgasm from (PiV) sex so it doesn't necessarily correlate.

Original post by neal95
you should shake uncontrollably and be panting out of breath and feel tingly and sensitive after lol....you will know if you had one :tongue:

wells my legs were shaking and I was breathing VERY heavy and my hands were shaking and it was intensifying very quickly and then it got to a point where it feel so good and it felt like I really needed a wee lol and then hand was shaking and I couldn't take it so my hand automatically pulled away but I wanted to keep going to see what happens

Idk everyone talks about the 'release' but idk if that was suppose to be the moment
It sounds like you may have stopped just before the orgasm. Push through next time and see what happens. Great fun learning!
wells my legs were shaking and I was breathing VERY heavy and my hands were shaking and it was intensifying very quickly and then it got to a point where it feel so good and it felt like I really needed a wee lol and then hand was shaking and I couldn't take it so my hand automatically pulled away but I wanted to keep going to see what happens

Idk everyone talks about the 'release' but idk if that was suppose to be the moment

i think you were right on the verge of the orgasm. in future just keep going and let yourself go and enjoy it lol
Original post by Apachecow
It sounds like you may have stopped just before the orgasm. Push through next time and see what happens. Great fun learning!

Original post by neal95
i think you were right on the verge of the orgasm. in future just keep going and let yourself go and enjoy it lol

yesss I was trying to push through but my hand shakes so much to a point where it automatically lifts & the intense feelings die down once again :/ Any tips on how I can keep my hand intact until I do orgasm? Maybe its bc during clit stimulation I fasten my pace alot which is more pleasurable so should I slow down?
Yay! My favourite topic. :h:
Yay! My favourite topic. :h:

cant tell if ur being sarcastic LOOOOL
if ur not then feel free to share ur experiences & how it felt etc
yesss I was trying to push through but my hand shakes so much to a point where it automatically lifts & the intense feelings die down once again :/ Any tips on how I can keep my hand intact until I do orgasm? Maybe its bc during clit stimulation I fasten my pace alot which is more pleasurable so should I slow down?

go faster maybe, or try an alternate way of doing it, i know lots of people learn how to do it by humping a pillow or the edge of a desk or something lol, that way you dont need to rely on your hand xD
Original post by neal95
go faster maybe, or try an alternate way of doing it, i know lots of people learn how to do it by humping a pillow or the edge of a desk or something lol, that way you dont need to rely on your hand xD

yesss ofc I didnt think humping would help since to actually stimulate my clit I have to press down and put pressure on it but now that I come to think of it, maybe that would work if I pressed the pillow hard against me. THANKS!
yesss ofc I didnt think humping would help since to actually stimulate my clit I have to press down and put pressure on it but now that I come to think of it, maybe that would work if I pressed the pillow hard against me. THANKS!

your welcome :biggrin:

Something else to consider is located in the bathroom.
If your hands become shaky and unstable, it might help using something else that can push you through.
Some suggestions:
Next time you take a shower, if you have a detachable shower head, use it in a certain location to help with your 'you know'.
Or if you cannot afford the sex toys, try an electronic toothbrush (not the toothbrush bristle bit, take that off) in the same place.
Original post by Adz2042
Something else to consider is located in the bathroom.
If your hands become shaky and unstable, it might help using something else that can push you through.
Some suggestions:
Next time you take a shower, if you have a detachable shower head, use it in a certain location to help with your 'you know'.
Or if you cannot afford the sex toys, try an electronic toothbrush (not the toothbrush bristle bit, take that off) in the same place.

alright thank you sooo mucchh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending