amarillolike99_2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Helloo

I have a listening + writing higher spanish mock test after few days back of easter holidays, will they use the 2020 papers or 2019 papers?

Thank uu im panicking and idk what I'm doing ughhh anyone send help 😭😭😭😭
heldbygrace
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
They will probably use 2020 or the new papers the exam boards release, because ideally they don’t want you to be able to access them before so it shows the fairest representation of what you can do.
amarillolike99_2
Rep:
?
Right thanks
Just needed guidance on listening and writing on how to do them or if anyone can send a link on the previous past paper because idk how to get it
ellaa01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
To practice writing, I recommend heading to your exam boards website and finding past papers and doing them as is my plan today. I’m not too sure how to revise listening as much, I’ll let you know!
heldbygrace
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by amarillolike99_2)
Right thanks
Just needed guidance on listening and writing on how to do them or if anyone can send a link on the previous past paper because idk how to get it
Listening, try some past papers, or purchase a CGP book. They’re both really good. It’s something that comes with time and experience so also trying to listen to french music, films, radio is also a really good thing. For writing look at the mark scheme. It’s so helpful, it literally tells you exactly what you need to do to get the top marks, you can use it as a checklist. Find a list of high level (A-level) phrases to use in places to boost your grade. You don’t have to understand them, just place them in. For example I use (french) ‘il va de soi que’ it goes without saying that, ‘certes’ indeed, ‘neanmoins’ nevertheless. I just googled A-level french phrases and got loads so I’m sure you could do the same for any language
amarillolike99_2
Rep:
?
(Original post by heldbygrace)
Listening, try some past papers, or purchase a CGP book. They’re both really good. It’s something that comes with time and experience so also trying to listen to french music, films, radio is also a really good thing. For writing look at the mark scheme. It’s so helpful, it literally tells you exactly what you need to do to get the top marks, you can use it as a checklist. Find a list of high level (A-level) phrases to use in places to boost your grade. You don’t have to understand them, just place them in. For example I use (french) ‘il va de soi que’ it goes without saying that, ‘certes’ indeed, ‘neanmoins’ nevertheless. I just googled A-level french phrases and got loads so I’m sure you could do the same for any language
Thank you I am going to take a level spanish but im just so weak at listening
I have the CGP Spanish listening audio disk bc it came in back of the book, I'll try add that disk to my PS4 and listen to the audio on there
Thank uu )
Rara345
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I listened to french podcasts from duolingo when i was doing my french GCSE which helped. (ik you're doing Spanish, they probably have them too) They are on the duolingo website and spotify as well.
Between questions eg, before they play the next recording, read through the question and scribble words to look out for- this is especially helpful fro multiple choice questions.
CGP books didnt help me for listening, only writing tbh, just try ro listen to the spanish language through podcasts and music. Watch films in spanish with english subtitles.
good luck
gcse2021helpx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Helloo

I have a listening + writing higher spanish mock test after few days back of easter holidays, will they use the 2020 papers or 2019 papers?

Thank uu im panicking and idk what I'm doing ughhh anyone send help 😭😭😭😭
can someone give me the spanish (listening, reading and writing)
amarillolike99_2
Rep:
?
i have reading 2019 aqa higher spanish ms but i rlly need listening and writing ms ((
isobeln
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Thank you I am going to take a level spanish but im just so weak at listening
I have the CGP Spanish listening audio disk bc it came in back of the book, I'll try add that disk to my PS4 and listen to the audio on there
Thank uu )
cgp also has the audio onine because some people can't use the cd. here's the link, just select which book you have https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/resources...1-gcse-spanish

Edit: wrote the wrong link
Last edited by isobeln; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (50)
6%
Uncertainty around my education (96)
11.51%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (85)
10.19%
Lack of purpose or motivation (104)
12.47%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (41)
4.92%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (45)
5.4%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (92)
11.03%
Financial worries (57)
6.83%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (40)
4.8%
Exposure to negative news/social media (53)
6.35%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (25)
3%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (80)
9.59%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (66)
7.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed