hate feeling the fat rolls on my stomach

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
when i sit down, the fat on my stomach between my joggers and my bra get squished and form a roll. i cant help but notice it and hate myself for it, I'm a healthy weight and healthy in general (blood work is good, i eat right apart from these past few days i went off track but I'm back on now) but even when I'm standing up there's still ovbious fat, i was gonna wear a croptop when i went out yesterday but resorted to an oversized t-shirt because the stomach fat was just THERE
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Calorie deficit w/ focus on protein + working out to reduce body fat %
(NOTE: you cannot target fat loss, anyone who tells you to do a certain exercise to get rid of belly fat is lying. Fat loss happens across your entire body)
Capitalist_Lamb
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
when i sit down, the fat on my stomach between my joggers and my bra get squished and form a roll. i cant help but notice it and hate myself for it, I'm a healthy weight and healthy in general (blood work is good, i eat right apart from these past few days i went off track but I'm back on now) but even when I'm standing up there's still ovbious fat, i was gonna wear a croptop when i went out yesterday but resorted to an oversized t-shirt because the stomach fat was just THERE
Just because you are a healthy weight doesn't mean you don't have fat. Everyone has fat, it's what is need to survive but obviously some have more than others.

You need to eat in a caloric deficit and do Cardio if you are wanting to lose fat. I would also suggest a few strength exercises to help with muscle development but these are not used to lose weight but instead to help build muscle when you lose the fat over it but isn't required if your main goal is to lose weight.

One very helpful tip when losing weight is to count your calories. A lot of people underestimate how much they are eating. People forget that they snacked on that mini sausage roll, they forget they had those few Lindt balls at lunch and it adds up quick.
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you are at a healthy weight, I would suggest recomp over cutting.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Dax_Swagg3r)
If you are at a healthy weight, I would suggest recomp over cutting.
i was happy with my weight then bc easter break idk what happened and i binged for a good few days so idk i kinda wanna get back to my initial weight before the days of binging before id wanna go to maintenance. ill probably reach my goal weight again by the time school ends which is when I'm rejoining my gym so it kinda works out?
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i was happy with my weight then bc easter break idk what happened and i binged for a good few days so idk i kinda wanna get back to my initial weight before the days of binging before id wanna go to maintenance. ill probably reach my goal weight again by the time school ends which is when I'm rejoining my gym so it kinda works out?
I guess.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (102)
5.18%
Uncertainty around my education (295)
14.98%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (208)
10.56%
Lack of purpose or motivation (276)
14.02%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (86)
4.37%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (112)
5.69%
Loneliness (172)
8.74%
Financial worries (70)
3.56%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (86)
4.37%
Exposure to negative news/social media (92)
4.67%
Lack of real life entertainment (108)
5.49%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (175)
8.89%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (187)
9.5%

Watched Threads