how much should i eat after a binge

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i’ve been overeating a lot, i’ve gone back to a deficit but i’ve reduced my deficit a bit (-350 rather than -500) is that bad considering i have overeaten by a LOT recently? would it be better to increase the deficit?
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Keep the deficit at a maximum of 500 calories below. Just stay consistent. Everyone binges.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gtty123)
Keep the deficit at a maximum of 500 calories below. Just stay consistent. Everyone binges.
i’m so annoyed as i was basically at my goal weight just needed to loose an extra 1-2kgs, but my few days of binging i’ve probably gained another 5kg so rip my progress
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i’m so annoyed as i was basically at my goal weight just needed to loose an extra 1-2kgs, but my few days of binging i’ve probably gained another 5kg so rip my progress
Just stay consistent and it will pay off. Btw, if you mean you've gained 5kg of fat in a day, that's impossible unless you ate 38500 calories.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gtty123)
Just stay consistent and it will pay off. Btw, if you mean you've gained 5kg of fat in a day, that's impossible unless you ate 38500 calories.
over the course of 5 days i probably at least ate an extra 4-5000 cals extra PER DAY. so probably 3-4kg of fat, rip
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (172)
41.85%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (61)
14.84%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (170)
41.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.95%

Watched Threads