Did anyone ever grow taller after age 20?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
G. If you’re asking then I must’ve been right lol
Nah, ur defo not right lol. If it is me then you should pop me a DM on social media or text and I'd reply, that's the only way to find out. Anyways since it's not me, I guess its nice to know that there are other people that are my age and height out there.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I'm a guy and I'm only 5'3 and a 1/2. I've been this height since I was like 14. I've most likely stopped growing but I'm just wondering if there's any chance of me growing a couple more inches? I would be satisfied with being atleast 5'5. I have tried wearing shoe lifts that give me a 3 cm height boost (yeah I know that's sad) but I honestly can't help it. Height just gives me an extra boost of confidence and no it's not just about girls, it's just the fact that I want to go out and hang with friends etc whilst not looking like a child because it's really embarrassing. Thanks
I grew a little bit after 20 but I was already about 6'1/6'2 at the time and about 6'4 now and haven't grown since 23. Would you believe I still wear lifts in my shoes from time to time? they give you good posture. Try things like stretching and the Alexander Technique they improve posture and decompress the spine and are known to add about an inch or two to your height.

But if it really bothers you maybe consider limb lengthening surgery? You can get this done privately but it's not cheap or without pain but it might be an option.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (102)
5.18%
Uncertainty around my education (295)
14.98%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (208)
10.56%
Lack of purpose or motivation (276)
14.02%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (86)
4.37%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (112)
5.69%
Loneliness (172)
8.74%
Financial worries (70)
3.56%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (86)
4.37%
Exposure to negative news/social media (92)
4.67%
Lack of real life entertainment (108)
5.49%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (175)
8.89%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (187)
9.5%

Watched Threads