MKaur18
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
In terms of timetabling, and workload. Also if you don't mind - what university are you studying at?

This thread is specifically about the final, 4th year of the MPharm course.
Last edited by MKaur18; 2 months ago
RR5
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by MKaur18)
In terms of timetabling, and workload. Also if you don't mind - what university are you studying at?

This thread is specifically about the final, 4th year of the MPharm course.
Final year is hectic, with dissertations, courseworks and lectures. I personally felt like fourth year was much more stressful compared to all three precious years put together. There is a lot to revise for exams, and with pre-reg starting a month or two after exams, you feel very anxious about the whole thing.
MKaur18
Rep:
?
(Original post by RR5)
Final year is hectic, with dissertations, courseworks and lectures. I personally felt like fourth year was much more stressful compared to all three precious years put together. There is a lot to revise for exams, and with pre-reg starting a month or two after exams, you feel very anxious about the whole thing.
Awww no! That seems super stressful. How often were you on campus with covid-19 going on?

How did you find preparing for pre-reg oriel, or did you apply elsewhere?

What types of exams have you got, and when are they for you? As, for 4th years they are usually earlier right?
RR5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Awww no! That seems super stressful. How often were you on campus with covid-19 going on?

How did you find preparing for pre-reg oriel, or did you apply elsewhere?

What types of exams have you got, and when are they for you? As, for 4th years they are usually earlier right?
Yeah it does how you finding it. I haven’t been to campus at all this year. I found my place privately at a pharmacy I did work experience at. How did you find oriel?

I have one written exam, 2 MCQ and OSCE for a module, and the other module is coursework. What about you? My exams will be done at the end of May, which has been the same in the previous years.
MKaur18
Rep:
?
(Original post by RR5)
Yeah it does how you finding it. I haven’t been to campus at all this year. I found my place privately at a pharmacy I did work experience at. How did you find oriel?

I have one written exam, 2 MCQ and OSCE for a module, and the other module is coursework. What about you? My exams will be done at the end of May, which has been the same in the previous years.
I haven't been on campus all year this year. Oriel is a bit weird - not had any preparations for it yet - want to sort my exams out first! :'(

I've got a MCQ and OSCEs per each module. Coursework for all modules. Awww man, that's great though, some schools have had longer before exams start though?
RR5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I haven't been on campus all year this year. Oriel is a bit weird - not had any preparations for it yet - want to sort my exams out first! :'(

I've got a MCQ and OSCEs per each module. Coursework for all modules. Awww man, that's great though, some schools have had longer before exams start though?
Oriel opens in June, and the exam is in September / October, for my year there was only the online exam there was no interviews- cancelled because of COVID-19. How many modules do you have. Because we have pre-reg starting as well I prefer the exams being earlier. I have heard other unis have exams starting in June.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (194)
43.69%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (50)
11.26%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.88%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (93)
20.95%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (47)
10.59%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed