The Student Room Group

brown discharge, am i pregnant??

hi guys... so basically my last period ended on 14 th and my bf and i made out on 17. no penetration sex but his precum touched my vag (i guess). and on 31 he fingered me but the next day i woke up i’ve been having brown discharge (like a smear of brown thing on my underwear) everyday for 5 days already. i’m very very very scared,,, am i pregnant ?? my period should come today but it didn’t ... pls help a girl out i’m dying of anxiety !!
thank u!!
That’s called spotting. Lots of things can cause spotting, including injury to the vagina such as from fingering. He probably just scratched you a little bit. It should stop on its own with time
Reply 2
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
That’s called spotting. Lots of things can cause spotting, including injury to the vagina such as from fingering. He probably just scratched you a little bit. It should stop on its own with time

tysm for ur reply!! is it normal to have spotting for 5 days? that seems a bit too long... then again i know i’m low key paranoid and anxious (‘:
Original post by Anonymous
tysm for ur reply!! is it normal to have spotting for 5 days? that seems a bit too long... then again i know i’m low key paranoid and anxious (‘:

Normal is very subjective when it comes to periods...
What I can tell you is that it’s happened to me before. To this day, I still don’t know what caused it but it only happened once and I’ve been fine since
Reply 4
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
Normal is very subjective when it comes to periods...
What I can tell you is that it’s happened to me before. To this day, I still don’t know what caused it but it only happened once and I’ve been fine since

ty... i’m just very very scared that it’s implantation bleeding from the precum before.. i have no other symptoms except that my boobs have started to hurt one week ago and i normally do have that before period, but i heard that if you are pregnant you will also experience breast pain so idk /:
hi guys... so basically my last period ended on 14 th and my bf and i made out on 17. no penetration sex but his precum touched my vag (i guess). and on 31 he fingered me but the next day i woke up i’ve been having brown discharge (like a smear of brown thing on my underwear) everyday for 5 days already. i’m very very very scared,,, am i pregnant ?? my period should come today but it didn’t ... pls help a girl out i’m dying of anxiety !!
thank u!!

I wouldn't say you’re pregnant. The same thing happened to me but I was wearing clothing- precum isn't known too well to impregnat anyways and its already hard enough for sperm to get to the egg already. Precum isn't all sperm so I wouldn't say you’re pregnant. And brown discharge, or “spotting” is very normal. Yes, it is a sign of pregnancy but usually the case is that you’re either going to get your period soon or you had just finished it so it’s flushing the rest out.

I’d say you’re not pregnant bit if you’re worried then maybe get a test?
ty... i’m just very very scared that it’s implantation bleeding from the precum before.. i have no other symptoms except that my boobs have started to hurt one week ago and i normally do have that before period, but i heard that if you are pregnant you will also experience breast pain so idk /:

Precum has a slim chance of getting you pregnant, and breast pain is very normal and can often happen randomly. Its most likely because of upcoming period. (Sorry for such a late reply by the way) I’m 100% sure that you’re not pregnant, as it’d probably be a first. And if you’re worried then take a test about 10 days after you had the non-penetration sex, I wouldn't worry about it, you’re fine! ^^ :smile:

Quick Reply