My 90 year old grandad has covid..

Watch
V℮rsions
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Imsosad123)
Today, my grandad past away. Idk what to feel. I have been crying for the past 15 minutes since I found out. I’m so angry and mad that my family back home couldn’t social distance and keep him safe. I miss him so much already.
So sorry for you man, hope the bereavement process is good to you. :yy:
He's somewhere better now
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Today, my grandad past away. Idk what to feel. I have been crying for the past 15 minutes since I found out. I’m so angry and mad that my family back home couldn’t social distance and keep him safe. I miss him so much already.
Firstly, very sorry to hear that, secondly anger is part of the grieving process. Don't worry about what you 'should' be feeling just feel and find a healthy outlet. He lives on in your heart and memories.
GCSE_Rockstar32
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hope you’re well OP. RIP to your granddad ❤️
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I'm so sorry, this is heartbreaking and no one deserves to go through that. Your anger is valid. Sending love to you and your family.
Imsosad123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm so sorry. I know the feeling, it may not feel like it but trust me, it will get better. He's watching over you as we speak, and he'll always be with you. Sending prayers to you and your family
Thank you so much 🥺🥺

(Original post by V℮rsions)
So sorry for you man, hope the bereavement process is good to you. :yy:
He's somewhere better now
Thank you 🥺💙

(Original post by ROTL94)
Firstly, very sorry to hear that, secondly anger is part of the grieving process. Don't worry about what you 'should' be feeling just feel and find a healthy outlet. He lives on in your heart and memories.
This made me burst into tears. I wish I had lots of memories with him and I was much closer to him. He was so confused when he died because no one told him he had Covid 💙🥺

(Original post by GCSE_Rockstar32)
Hope you’re well OP. RIP to your granddad ❤️
Thank you so much for your support ❤️

(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm so sorry, this is heartbreaking and no one deserves to go through that. Your anger is valid. Sending love to you and your family.
Thank you so much. I’m so mad because this could have been prevented. My family kept coming to his house every week even after we told them to stop so he doesn’t contact the virus. Most of them now have Covid and my grandad has passed away and it just feels so wrong 💜🥺
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you so much 🥺🥺

Thank you 🥺💙

This made me burst into tears. I wish I had lots of memories with him and I was much closer to him. He was so confused when he died because no one told him he had Covid 💙🥺

Thank you so much for your support ❤️

Thank you so much. I’m so mad because this could have been prevented. My family kept coming to his house every week even after we told them to stop so he doesn’t contact the virus. Most of them now have Covid and my grandad has passed away and it just feels so wrong 💜🥺
Let it all out. One day you will have the opportunity to have a better relationship with your own grandchildren, and that might make you feel better. You've a lot to be angry about from the sounds of it.
Imsosad123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Let it all out. One day you will have the opportunity to have a better relationship with your own grandchildren, and that might make you feel better. You've a lot to be angry about from the sounds of it.
Thank you so much. I feel so bad for him 🥺
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (102)
5.17%
Uncertainty around my education (296)
15%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (209)
10.59%
Lack of purpose or motivation (276)
13.99%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (86)
4.36%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (112)
5.68%
Loneliness (173)
8.77%
Financial worries (70)
3.55%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (87)
4.41%
Exposure to negative news/social media (92)
4.66%
Lack of real life entertainment (108)
5.47%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (175)
8.87%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (187)
9.48%

Watched Threads