tptp123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
does anyone have zigzag papers and mark schemes for OCR a level biology? need urgently!!
they're a little too expensive
Haroony212
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Which ones are you looking for like which topics, I have a random bunch given to me by my brother. If you let me know which topics you need most I'll have a comb through for it.
tptp123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Haroony212)
Which ones are you looking for like which topics, I have a random bunch given to me by my brother. If you let me know which topics you need most I'll have a comb through for it.
I will message u the ones im looking for
limitlesspuffy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi can you please send me them too
mch2021
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
google savemyexams they have past paper questions by topic. it's £10 a month for 3 months or £5 a month for 12 months which I think is quite reasonable tbf x
tptp123
Rep:
?
Thank u! I’ll check them out but i’m mostly looking for whole papers
mch2021
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tptp123)
Thank u! I’ll check them out but i’m mostly looking for whole papers
they have full past papers on there too! they have topic questions and full papers with the mark schemes i'm on aqa and its helped me, pretty sure the same is on there for ocr
Haroony212
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi quite a few of you guys have pmed me asking for random things, but I thought I might as well share it to avoid replying to you all.
Theres a google drive link with basically everything I have from zigzag, sorry if it isn't the questions you were after, upon looking closer it is mainly revision than questions. Have a look for yourself.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1t?usp=sharing
tptp123
Rep:
?
Hi quite a few of you guys have pmed me asking for random things, but I thought I might as well share it to avoid replying to you all.
Theres a google drive link with basically everything I have from zigzag, sorry if it isn't the questions you were after, upon looking closer it is mainly revision than questions. Have a look for yourself.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1t?usp=sharing
thanks anyway
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (173)
41.99%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (61)
14.81%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (170)
41.26%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.94%

Watched Threads