buggly21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I've submitted my application to SFE about 2/3 weeks ago. I've done all parts to my checklist apart for my DSA application. Will the rest of my application be processed in the mean time, or will it not be processed until i have done my DSA application as well? I have no idea how to find out. I know that they can take at least 6 weeks to process an application, but I know loads of people who have already gotten theirs back within 2 weeks. I just was wondering if anyone knows if mine is still being processed, or if it willl START being processed AFTER I've done my DSA application. Thanks x
Shaun SFE
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by buggly21)
I've submitted my application to SFE about 2/3 weeks ago. I've done all parts to my checklist apart for my DSA application. Will the rest of my application be processed in the mean time, or will it not be processed until i have done my DSA application as well? I have no idea how to find out. I know that they can take at least 6 weeks to process an application, but I know loads of people who have already gotten theirs back within 2 weeks. I just was wondering if anyone knows if mine is still being processed, or if it willl START being processed AFTER I've done my DSA application. Thanks x
Good Afternoon,

Your application will be processed even if you have an ongoing DSA application. Have you checked your online account for updates on your main application?

We can also look into this further for you if you DM or PM us below:

https://twitter.com/messages/compose...t_id=113388430
http://m.me/SFEngland

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (312)
84.1%
No (59)
15.9%

Watched Threads