Flxsm1c
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I'm struggling I've failed my last English exam had a 2 and a 4 IDK how to pass English with 44 days left both in lang and lit I'm struggling in both analysis and writing. in lit idk how to structure my answer for comparing poems
Algrace
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Don't do long essays for English lang- only English lit. It's about bullet points and quotes, for extract questions anyway. You could try to literally write something like this: The man was cold "his fingers were numb." For creative writing, make your story plot very simple, not crazy. You can search up ideas e.g. waiting to start an exam paper. I have no idea if this applies to the new gcses at moment so hope this helps anyway.

(Original post by Flxsm1c)
I'm struggling I've failed my last English exam had a 2 and a 4 IDK how to pass English with 44 days left both in lang and lit I'm struggling in both analysis and writing. in lit idk how to structure my answer for comparing poems
Velvet cake
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i understand what your going through I kept continuously getting 2 and it is very embarrassing but i realize I actually need to put the work in I'm hoping to do much better in my exams as I'm going to revise properly English lit
But still struggling for English lang I understand you need to read but i don't have that time now so im still wondering what to do.
WERE IN THE SAME BOAT
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Have a look at the Bitesize pages for your subjects.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/z98jmp3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (94)
27.89%
No (243)
72.11%

Watched Threads