Melvin John
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I need examples and names of 5 or 6 teams that I can talk about and are an amazon team
formal or inforal
temporary and permanent
small or large teams
teams that amazon have such as financial team or a production team
Last edited by Melvin John; 1 week ago
48Percent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Could you please clarify further what you mean?
I worked within Amazon for half a year, so I may be able to offer some insight- but I'm not sure what you mean by 'Amazon team'.
Melvin John
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 48Percent)
Could you please clarify further what you mean?
I worked within Amazon for half a year, so I may be able to offer some insight- but I'm not sure what you mean by 'Amazon team'.
By amazon teams I mean teams with in amazon for example there would be a designing team in apple where there is a team of members who create and develop new phones or think of new products to launch. so for amazon there was a team that designed and created the Alexa and they developed it and in my work I can talk about how if the team was a large or small team or if it was a temporary or permanent team or if it was formal or informal its just for my business coursework so the more information I can get the better
thanks for your reply
48Percent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Melvin John)
By amazon teams I mean teams with in amazon for example there would be a designing team in apple where there is a team of members who create and develop new phones or think of new products to launch. so for amazon there was a team that designed and created the Alexa and they developed it and in my work I can talk about how if the team was a large or small team or if it was a temporary or permanent team or if it was formal or informal its just for my business coursework so the more information I can get the better
thanks for your reply
I see. Unfortunately, I do not know anything about specific development teams. But best of luck with your research!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (75)
42.13%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (31)
17.42%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (69)
38.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.69%

Watched Threads