The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Accomodation near exeter university

Hi everyone
So I just got my offer letter from exeter university and I was looking for affordable accomodations near the st luke's campus. The ones I found were around 120 pounds per week which, If converted to my currency, is around 35000 per week. Can someone please recommend something cheaper ? Alumni please help.
UNITE was pretty cheap when I was there as I recall, they have several different locations, one is fairly close on Blackboy Road, but even the one in the city centre (Northernhay) isn't that far from St Lukes. It'd take you maybe 10-15 mins, tops, to walk from the city centre to the St Lukes campus. Alternately you could look for private rental options in the Heavitree area, which will likely be cheaper and there are usually some student lets around there (it's where we lived after first year, even though we were based on the main campus).
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
£120 p/week is around the (quite) cheap end, especially for private accommodation (and especially if bills included).

Private housing around Polsloe Road and Polsloe Bridge area is sometimes cheaper (I've seen some for around £99 p/week) but it is slightly longer especially for St Lukes.

I'd suggest looking on Facebook groups for Exeter Student Accommodation, and looking for roommates with that budget. That's probably one of your best bets. If you've found an area, and want to know how close it is to campus or if it's a student-area etc. I'm happy to help!
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest