The Student Room Group

What movie is a 0 out of 10?

In your opinion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ReeceSSD
In your opinion

So we are talking about trash movies, so bad that watching causes eye cancer? give yourself some minutes of sharknado and you know what 0 is. It is even 0 below, if you ask me.
The third Jaws movie was terrible (and the second wasn't anything to shout about)
Keith Lemon the Movie is my sole 0/10 film, it has absolutely zero redeeming qualities. It's downright unpleasant to watch.
You wouldn't catch me watching it nowadays, but there was a time when I would argue with you about that.
The guy himself is a 0 for me, the film was just a bigger, fatter 0.
I would enjoy way worse before I even consider watching that too.
Original post by Kallisto
So we are talking about trash movies, so bad that watching causes eye cancer? give yourself some minutes of sharknado and you know what 0 is. It is even 0 below, if you ask me.

It's a self-aware comedy tbf. I don't think it's actually a bad movie because it doesn't take itself seriously. Shark Exorcist, on the other hand... seriously awful
The original Dune film from the 1980s was horrendous. Seriously unpleasant to watch, and three hours long.
In your opinion

non existent
-1 would be something so bad i want to smash the screen
-10 would result in the screen being smashed
Original post by Here's Niall
It's a self-aware comedy tbf. I don't think it's actually a bad movie because it doesn't take itself seriously. Shark Exorcist, on the other hand... seriously awful

It doesn't matter that the film didn't take the making seriously or was considered as a parody to something else. It is horrible to watch and that counts!
(edited 3 years ago)
It doesn't matter that the film didn't take the making seriously or was considered as a parody to something else. It is horrible to watch and that counts!

I think it knows exactly what it is and uses the self-awareness in a way that is highly entertaining to B-movie fans. It's got some pretty fun social commentary too. Obviously it's not good, but it doesn't try to be either. 0/10 is definitely too harsh. There are so many genuinely awful movies that have no merit or redeeming qualities. Sharknado is not one of them. Almost every other film by Asylum is worse than Sharknado. E.g. Apocalypse Pompei
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
The guy himself is a 0 for me, the film was just a bigger, fatter 0.
I would enjoy way worse before I even consider watching that too.

Original post by Rainthorne
You wouldn't catch me watching it nowadays, but there was a time when I would argue with you about that.

Yeah it wasn't my choice to see it either, it was a family day out and I got outvoted at the box office.

Yes, I saw this monstrosity on the big screen. I wasn't even "into" film at that age and could enjoy pretty much anything, and I still wanted to walk out of it.
It's a pity this isnt a "What's your 10/10 would watch again film?" thread - I would have one for that...
In your opinion

death note the live-action
Netflix has never infuriated me more
except with cuties but yh
mean girls 2
Reply 15
Sierra burgess was a dud movie, made no sense
Original post by Here's Niall
I think it knows exactly what it is and uses the self-awareness in a way that is highly entertaining to B-movie fans. It's got some pretty fun social commentary too. Obviously it's not good, but it doesn't try to be either. 0/10 is definitely too harsh. There are so many genuinely awful movies that have no merit or redeeming qualities. Sharknado is not one of them. Almost every other film by Asylum is worse than Sharknado. E.g. Apocalypse Pompei

What about Cat Women with Halle Berry? That is really a candidate for a zero. This film really bottled both making and acting.
What about Cat Women with Halle Berry? That is really a candidate for a zero. This film really bottled both making and acting.

Definitely could be a 0. That movie is pure trash
Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
The original Dune film from the 1980s was horrendous. Seriously unpleasant to watch, and three hours long.

Had you read the book(s) first?

I hadn't read the books and thought it was 5/10
Mates who were fanatical about the books thought it was a total abomination though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending