Black girls I need help (wig advice)

Watch
Irresponsible
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
What straighter y'all use for Ur straight wigs and if y'all got synthetic wigs the advice would be even more helpful.

I'm lookin to buy my first wig and what density should I get like I'm confused about that.

Any good AliExpress vendors y'all use

Thank you very much in advance for the help besties let's be friends DM meeee besties
Unknownx12
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Irresponsible)
What straighter y'all use for Ur straight wigs and if y'all got synthetic wigs the advice would be even more helpful.

I'm lookin to buy my first wig and what density should I get like I'm confused about that.

Thank you very much in advance for the help besties let's be friends DM meeee besties
I'm new to the whole thing as well but I recently purchased these straighteners called a hot comb- you can buy it from Amazon and a lot of YouTubers use and mention it a lot.
Irresponsible
Rep:
?
(Original post by Unknownx12)
I'm new to the whole thing as well but I recently purchased these straighteners called a hot comb- you can buy it from Amazon and a lot of YouTubers use and mention it a lot.
May I ask what brand of hot comb you got??
Unknownx12
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you search on Amazon, you will see this gold and a black one. I think it's called 2 in1 electric hot comb.
Irresponsible
Rep:
?
(Original post by Unknownx12)
If you search on Amazon, you will see this gold and a black one. I think it's called 2 in1 electric hot comb.
Thank youuu
kezeuz123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Irresponsible)

i also want to try wearing wigs, but i have no idea where to start hahah
does anyone have any tips for how to install wigs, or would u pay someone to install the wig for u?
The blue Orange
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why only black girls, white girls can help too?
MichaelaDor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
First of all, you need to make sure your synthetic wig is heat friendly, because if not you will burn it using heat tools. I'm wearing heat-resistant synthetic wigs and style them with a flat iron. I'm using wigs by Bobbi Boss and a Babyliss flat iron (great guide on them), highly recommend both brands.
Last edited by MichaelaDor; 1 week ago
kezeuz123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MichaelaDor)
First of all, you need to make sure your synthetic wig is heat friendly, because if not you will burn it using heat tools. I'm wearing heat-resistant synthetic wigs and style them with a flat iron. I'm using wigs by Bobbi Boss and a Babyliss flat iron, highly recommend both brands.
do u install and style ur wigs by urself ? if so, how did u learn?
Irresponsible
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by The blue Orange)
Why only black girls, white girls can help too?
It's a bit different with white girls. I'd prefer to hear someone who's of a similar background to me genetically and ethnically lol no offense to white girls
Irresponsible
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by MichaelaDor)
First of all, you need to make sure your synthetic wig is heat friendly, because if not you will burn it using heat tools. I'm wearing heat-resistant synthetic wigs and style them with a flat iron. I'm using wigs by Bobbi Boss and a Babyliss flat iron, highly recommend both brands.
Thank youuuu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (192)
5.06%
Uncertainty around my education (555)
14.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (424)
11.17%
Lack of purpose or motivation (522)
13.75%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (189)
4.98%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (227)
5.98%
Loneliness (318)
8.38%
Financial worries (140)
3.69%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (148)
3.9%
Exposure to negative news/social media (170)
4.48%
Lack of real life entertainment (215)
5.67%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (339)
8.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (356)
9.38%

Watched Threads