Reply 20
Original post by Unofficial_Biker
i dont have insta, sorry

Okay😔
Reply 21
Hi, I’m Eve! 17yo
how are you guys??
Reply 22
It is a terrible idea to post your social medias on a public site, not to mention against the rules.
Original post by Foxehh
It is a terrible idea to post your social medias on a public site, not to mention against the rules.

eh, im not scared
Original post by eve9
Hi, I’m Eve! 17yo
how are you guys??

i have you on snap lol, im good wbu
yay, so, can i give you my snap? im 15, almost 16 and I'm James

oh yes u can give me ur snap haha i missed red ur messageee
Reply 26
eh, im not scared

You dont need to be scared but you should still be cautious and smart about what you're doing.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Foxehh
You dont need to be scared but you should still be cautious and smart about what you're doing.

no one is meeting up with anyone just online chatting lool
Reply 28
i have you on snap lol, im good wbu

goood, watching brooklyn 99 again lmaooo
haha

Original post by eve9
goood, watching brooklyn 99 again lmaooo
Reply 30
Original post by Foxehh

Why is it terrible?
I'm not doing anything illegal

It seems you are that's why you're afraid

I move
Reply 31
Original post by Vivee
Why is it terrible?
I'm not doing anything illegal

It seems you are that's why you're afraid

I move

Because you're giving out a private social media on a public forum with strangers.. Anyone can message you and anyone can get a decent amount of information about you, with basic digging. Its against TSR guidelines for that reason, this site can do hardly anything to help you if a situation occurs offsite with one of its members.
Reply 32
Original post by Foxehh
Because you're giving out a private social media on a public forum with strangers.. Anyone can message you and anyone can get a decent amount of information about you, with basic digging. Its against TSR guidelines for that reason, this site can do hardly anything to help you if a situation occurs offsite with one of its members.

Thank you for your info i've heard you
Original post by Foxehh

im honestly not worried. Not about hackers, pervs, anything. Thanks for the concern though
(edited 3 years ago)
anyone or a particular group of people...cause honestly i need more friends but so far i only saw females post here and i'm a male

Yeh anyone - need to make some more friends over lockdown aha
Original post by Foxehh

hey sorry didn't mean for this to be a problem - i only gave my account name because it's private so I can still control who follows me and im sure it the same for other ppl etc. Didnt ask anyone to give away any personal details and im sure ppl also have private social accounts so are still safe.
Original post by Geographyqueens
Yeh anyone - need to make some more friends over lockdown aha

well, you can add my snap, which i have stated earlier in this thread

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending