The Student Room Group

one thing you like about your appearance and one thing your insecure about?

What's one thing you like about your appearance and one thing your insecure about your appearance?
For me:
Like that I'm petite, insecure about my very round face

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Idkimrhiannon
What's one thing you like about your appearance and one thing your insecure about your appearance?
For me:

Aw don't worry, round faces are really cute!

I like how my glasses make my eyes look all big and soulful, but I'm insecure about how they always sit slightly askew on my face.
Like that I'm slim, dislike the meerkat bites on my nose that take at least three layers of makeup to hide.
Original post by londonmyst
Like that I'm slim, dislike the meerkat bites on my nose that take at least three layers of makeup to hide.

Is ''meerkat bites'' a name for some kind of skin feature, or are they actual factual meerkat bites?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Is ''meerkat bites'' a name for some kind of skin feature, or are they actual factual meerkat bites?

Alas, the latter. :grumble:
Alas, the latter. :grumble:

Oh wow! Must be a story there. Where were you? I hope you bit them back!
I like my figure and i wish my feet were cute :colone:
I'm insecure about my side profile, how my hair gets really bad every 2 weeks, and how I'm not very muscular but a bit blocky.
- nothing
- nothing, I don’t really care
I like my smile (when I'm happy you can see it in my eyes) and I wish I was wasn't that tall
(edited 3 years ago)
like: my dimple and big eyes
dislike: well there's a list:
- asymmetrical face
- eyebags
- round face
- hip dips
- muffin top
- muscly calves
- hips not being very wide
I could go on forever ....
Oh wow! Must be a story there. Where were you? I hope you bit them back!

I was visiting a friend's apartment in a riverside complex that banned all residents from keeping any pets on the premises.
A panicked meerkat that had escaped from its owner's apartment got inside, became frightened by the sound of an aircraft flying overhead and bit me several times with its sharp teeth & bacteria infested mouth. :mob:
An idiot living in a neighbouring apartment had decided it was cool to sneakily keep an wild meerkat ordered from overseas that he had no experience or training in how to care for.:stupid:
(edited 3 years ago)
Aw don't worry, round faces are really cute!

I like how my glasses make my eyes look all big and soulful, but I'm insecure about how they always sit slightly askew on my face.

Aww thankyou, that's sweet of you😊
Eyes are definitely the most beautiful feature of a person
I wear glasses too and have the same problem, but it's alright cos I doubt most people pay attention to it!

I'm slim too
I'm sure your still very pretty despite of the meerkats bites, I imagine there must be an interesting story behind them😊
Original post by ImagineNotDating
I'm insecure about my side profile, how my hair gets really bad every 2 weeks, and how I'm not very muscular but a bit blocky.

I'm a little insecure about my side profile too, I've got a very round face, but what helps me out a bit is that when your talking to someone your usually facing that person so your side profile isn't showing
I'm sure you have lovely hair and everyone has a bad hair day so it may not be as bad as you think!
It's okay not to be muscular, and I'm sure there must be things you like about yourself😊
Well that's nice, it's not compulsory to find something you like or dislike and it's lovely that your confident enough not to care😊
Original post by CaptainDuckie
- nothing
- nothing, I don’t really care

That's okay, it lovely that your confident enough not to care about either of these things😊
Original post by HumbleBee_x
I like my figure and i wish my feet were cute :colone:

Well that's nice and I'm sure your feet are fine😊
Original post by Idkimrhiannon
For me:

Nothing and nothing
Original post by kitapizza28
I like my smile (when I'm happy you can see it in my eyes) and I wish I was wasn't that tall

That's a good thing to like about yourself, smiling is so beautiful and it completely transforms people's faces
Being tall isn't a bad thing, I would quite like to be a little taller (I'm 5,3) and I'm sure there are some lovely advantages to bring tall😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending