The Student Room Group

my brother is threatening me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by studybean:b

Spoiler

Not a clue what you're referring to, but Mikasa was a baddie iirc
Original post by the_pharaoh
No it doesn't 😂

And so what if he spoils the show it's not the end of the wrold you'll watch it and still feel the excitement

you don't get it aot is so special, i would risk my life for it, it is a MASTERPIECE
Reply 22
ikkkk omg trying not to get spoilers is so stressful, more stressful than gcss, I'm staying way from as much aot related social media i can, anddd i love kiki's delivery service, we have the same name/nickname : D

Yep, deleted TikTok for that reason (and Ramadan as well and because it's a major distraction anyway). Stay away from literally anything related to it because manga readers randomly comment spoilers sometimes.

Thanks, but that's my sister's nickname - my parent's never came up with one for me so I stole hers for this account. :redface:
you don't get it aot is so special, i would risk my life for it, it is a MASTERPIECE

Yes I do to me the flash is a masterpiece but if someone spoilt it I'll be a bit upset but get over it staright away

Just revise and thank ur bro
Original post by V℮rsions

It's best that u don't know, the painnnn, i wanna go bak to the happier simpler days of aot, if i knew what was cooming i'd stop at s2 or s3
Original post by Pichi
Yep, deleted TikTok for that reason (and Ramadan as well and because it's a major distraction anyway). Stay away from literally anything related to it because manga readers randomly comment spoilers sometimes.

Thanks, but that's my sister's nickname - my parent's never came up with one for me so I stole hers for this account. :redface:

i never got tik tok and im glad i didn't lol, im hiding behind wall no spoilers sjadjasp'
LOL man really said the flash
Reply 27

Spoiler

She gets better by Season 4. :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Yes I do to me the flash is a masterpiece but if someone spoilt it I'll be a bit upset but get over it staright away

Just revise and thank ur bro

ok I get it u havw a point but aot would still be heartbreaking if it was spoilt , i have my own spoilers i can use against him anyways hehe
aot>any other show or movie or human being
ok I get it u havw a point but aot would still be heartbreaking if it was spoilt , i have my own spoilers i can use against him anyways hehe

SMH just work. 😂
Reply 31
i have my own spoilers i can use against him anyways hehe

Probably the best tactic and what I use on my siblings in return. Could you not just complain to your parents though? Your brother seems weirdly controlling, though he probably just wants the best for you and for you to do well in your mocks.
Good luck with your revision anyway.
SMH just work. 😂

it's not that simpleeeeeee im dumb 😔
I'm going to read it as soon as it comes out, and if you haven't revised - I'll spoil it myself.
No spoilers you can use against me, now get revising :congrats:
Original post by Pichi
Probably the best tactic and what I use on my siblings in return. Could you not just complain to your parents though? Your brother seems weirdly controlling, though he probably just wants the best for you and for you to do well in your mocks.
Good luck with your revision anyway.

my parents think it's a good idea lmao
i may have exaggerated a bit, im sure he said that just to push me to do at least 3 hours plus idk
but thanksssss
I'm going to read it as soon as it comes out, and if you haven't revised - I'll spoil it myself.
No spoilers you can use against me, now get revising :congrats:

Dude who are u my brother in disguise 😭😂
Reply 36
my parents think it's a good idea lmao
i may have exaggerated a bit, im sure he said that just to push me to do at least 3 hours plus idk
but thanksssss

Three hours a day seems reasonable to me. Make sure you're taking your breaks (maybe every 30 mins?) and do plenty of practice questions and active recall (the blurting method is particularly helpful). Get on top of your flashcards and make sure your revision involves you actually practising/using active recall and not just writing or rewriting notes. :smile:
Dude who are u my brother in disguise 😭😂

Might be :eek:
Original post by Pichi
Three hours a day seems reasonable to me. Make sure you're taking your breaks (maybe every 30 mins?) and do plenty of practice questions and active recall (the blurting method is particularly helpful). Get on top of your flashcards and make sure your revision involves you actually practising/using active recall and not just writing or rewriting notes. :smile:

Thank you!!!! the blurting method sounds helpful, I need to try that more, and flash cards and all, i keep accidently just rewriting notes, thanks for all the tips!
Might be :eek:

im scared

Quick Reply

Latest