The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It’s extremely difficult and very rare for a underclass person like me to become a millionaire, unless I wait like 25 years building something until I’m like 40 which is no time to enjoy life. I want to be young, pretty and rich enjoying life when I’m in my late teens, 20s and early 30s, maybe with one kid and a rich husband.
The most I’m going to do is go to uni to get a good rep and experience and work in an industry where rich people are around somehow (I’m doing my GCSE’s next year and I’m predicted 6s and 7s)

Why would a rich person want to marry someone who is ‘underclass’ as you say...do you not realise that people are attracted to allure and also a little bit of mystery. You also have to make sure you don’t have an accent of some kind, and dress in proper clothes, i.e. primark and plt are out of the question
It’s extremely difficult and very rare for a underclass person like me to become a millionaire, unless I wait like 25 years building something until I’m like 40 which is no time to enjoy life. I want to be young, pretty and rich enjoying life when I’m in my late teens, 20s and early 30s, maybe with one kid and a rich husband.
The most I’m going to do is go to uni to get a good rep and experience and work in an industry where rich people are around somehow (I’m doing my GCSE’s next year and I’m predicted 6s and 7s)

It just sounds... sorta impossible? Id say the best option is to be classy and try to meet as many new people as possible. Talk to everyone and their friends. Go to the best uni you can possibly go to cause smarter people are at more prestigious unis - again talk to EVERYONE. You need a huge amount of confidence and friendliness and kindness etc to meet people like that. No millionaire is gonna randomly approach you and ask you to marry him. You gotta put in a lotttt of work and the best way to do that is to work extremely hard to get the best grades and further education possible
Be beautiful and very VERY feminine. Be nurturing and kind. Do NOT be problematic and sassy/rude/*****y. Have a good fashion sense (don’t dress in revealing clothes but look classy). For the top men, they do not care about how rich you are or what education you have. But at least have common sense and gcse passes. The top men want women with all those qualities I listen above and they want a good mother for their children. That’s how you attract top quality men. I know it’s harsh, but that’s just the way it is. Disclaimer: not ALL top men think like this but most of them do.

Lol this is actually pretty sensible advice.
Through working where lol. People who are millionaires don’t usually say it like that -I only knew the people I worked for were multimillionaires through doing their accounts lmao
Yep, so is your username btw 😂
I’m 15 and my family is working class however I want to find and marry a person who is wealthy and higher up the social hiechary (I’m talking millionairs and multi millionaires). Please don’t judge and just give me tips :smile:)

Sugar daddies might be a better bet on second thought. You’re 15 tho so probably shouldn’t give you advice
Reply 26
I am physically attractive

I really really doubt this.
Reply 27
You need to focus on positively altering yourself to make your personality more appealing to be around. And honestly you need to be good looking to take your pick of wealthy men who tend to know they can get hot girls. This is defo not a good aspiration but im just answering the question
I’m 15 and my family is working class however I want to find and marry a person who is wealthy and higher up the social hiechary (I’m talking millionairs and multi millionaires). Please don’t judge and just give me tips :smile:)

wag1 g
There’s nothing wrong with being a gold digger, it’s called human NATURE

No, it's called wanting to steal someone's wealth. Is being a thief human nature?
Girls are biologically inclined to have a male protector so... also I don’t want some broke ass man if I liked someone and I found out they were broke afterwards I’m sorry but that would be a turn off. I don’t care if this makes me a ‘gold digger’, I am physically attractive and that’s what I can give to the person, whilst they can give me wealth, status and money :smile: I’m sorry I’m honest and say what I actually want and not a liar lol

no man that’s rich is going to want a desperate girl like you, they worked hard for their money, you think they’re going to waste it on an immature little girl. what are you actually going to bring to their life??
Original post by charnlaye
no man that’s rich is going to want a desperate girl like you, they worked hard for their money, you think they’re going to waste it on an immature little girl. what are you actually going to bring to their life??

look aren’t sh*t 😂😂😂😂😂 unless you’re a celeb or a model, which clearly isn’t your aspiration , looks get you no where 👍🏼👍🏼
I am physically attractive and that’s what I can give to the person, whilst they can give me wealth, status and money :smile: I’m sorry I’m honest and say what I actually want and not a liar lol

Why buy it when they can rent it without any of that awkward commitment or embarrassment within their own class? :redface:

If being a gold digger is as natural as you claim, then it would logically follow that the rich are those who have successfully thwarted people after their money...
Original post by Iasona
Why would a rich person want to marry someone who is ‘underclass’ as you say...do you not realise that people are attracted to allure and also a little bit of mystery. You also have to make sure you don’t have an accent of some kind, and dress in proper clothes, i.e. primark and plt are out of the question

I already do that...

Original post by gabiiiiii
It just sounds... sorta impossible? Id say the best option is to be classy and try to meet as many new people as possible. Talk to everyone and their friends. Go to the best uni you can possibly go to cause smarter people are at more prestigious unis - again talk to EVERYONE. You need a huge amount of confidence and friendliness and kindness etc to meet people like that. No millionaire is gonna randomly approach you and ask you to marry him. You gotta put in a lotttt of work and the best way to do that is to work extremely hard to get the best grades and further education possible

Thank you so much for the advice 🥺🥺
Thank you for the advice, btw how do you know so much millionaires?
Original post by Fooook
I really really doubt this.

Um why? What’s wrong with you to say that?
Original post by Pchim
You need to focus on positively altering yourself to make your personality more appealing to be around. And honestly you need to be good looking to take your pick of wealthy men who tend to know they can get hot girls. This is defo not a good aspiration but im just answering the question

Thank youuu

Original post by wjrx
wag1 g

Are you rich?
Original post by sufys12
No, it's called wanting to steal someone's wealth. Is being a thief human nature?

It’s not theft if we’re married and they allow me. I know you’re jealous 😘
look aren’t sh*t 😂😂😂😂😂 unless you’re a celeb or a model, which clearly isn’t your aspiration , looks get you no where 👍🏼👍🏼

Sure sure lol, you don’t know anything

LMAOO 😭 believe what you want... I’m gonna be paying your salary to you soon

Latest

Trending

Trending