How can I find wealthy upper class men to marry?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by the bear)
go to a yoony like Exeter or St Andrews... they are rammed with suitable chaps for you :yep:
(Original post by Wired_1800)
Go to top unis.
Thank you both I’ll keep that in mind
username5604436
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It’s extremely difficult and very rare for a underclass person like me to become a millionaire, unless I wait like 25 years building something until I’m like 40 which is no time to enjoy life. I want to be young, pretty and rich enjoying life when I’m in my late teens, 20s and early 30s, maybe with one kid and a rich husband.
The most I’m going to do is go to uni to get a good rep and experience and work in an industry where rich people are around somehow (I’m doing my GCSE’s next year and I’m predicted 6s and 7s)
Why would a rich person want to marry someone who is ‘underclass’ as you say...do you not realise that people are attracted to allure and also a little bit of mystery. You also have to make sure you don’t have an accent of some kind, and dress in proper clothes, i.e. primark and plt are out of the question
gabiiiiii
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s extremely difficult and very rare for a underclass person like me to become a millionaire, unless I wait like 25 years building something until I’m like 40 which is no time to enjoy life. I want to be young, pretty and rich enjoying life when I’m in my late teens, 20s and early 30s, maybe with one kid and a rich husband.
The most I’m going to do is go to uni to get a good rep and experience and work in an industry where rich people are around somehow (I’m doing my GCSE’s next year and I’m predicted 6s and 7s)
It just sounds... sorta impossible? Id say the best option is to be classy and try to meet as many new people as possible. Talk to everyone and their friends. Go to the best uni you can possibly go to cause smarter people are at more prestigious unis - again talk to EVERYONE. You need a huge amount of confidence and friendliness and kindness etc to meet people like that. No millionaire is gonna randomly approach you and ask you to marry him. You gotta put in a lotttt of work and the best way to do that is to work extremely hard to get the best grades and further education possible
Gaddafi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I work with millionaires on a weekly basis. And have a lot in my acquaintances and social circle.

The majority I know want a young, good looking, feminine woman who happens to be caring and has no attitude problems. A minority of this group want a woman who doesn't work.

In terms of finding a man like this, going to certain unis (already mentioned) would be a good start.

Social attitudes are shifting so you might find a man who wants the same. Personally, I've never met anyone with millions who wants only one kid though.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Be beautiful and very VERY feminine. Be nurturing and kind. Do NOT be problematic and sassy/rude/*****y. Have a good fashion sense (don’t dress in revealing clothes but look classy). For the top men, they do not care about how rich you are or what education you have. But at least have common sense and gcse passes. The top men want women with all those qualities I listen above and they want a good mother for their children. That’s how you attract top quality men. I know it’s harsh, but that’s just the way it is. Disclaimer: not ALL top men think like this but most of them do.
Lol this is actually pretty sensible advice.
username5604436
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Gaddafi)
I work with millionaires on a weekly basis. And have a lot in my acquaintances and social circle.

The majority I know want a young, good looking, feminine woman who happens to be caring and has no attitude problems. A minority of this group want a woman who doesn't work.

In terms of finding a man like this, going to certain unis (already mentioned) would be a good start.

Social attitudes are shifting so you might find a man who wants the same. Personally, I've never met anyone with millions who wants only one kid though.
Through working where lol. People who are millionaires don’t usually say it like that -I only knew the people I worked for were multimillionaires through doing their accounts lmao
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Iasona)
Through working where lol. People who are millionaires don’t usually say it like that -I only knew the people I worked for were multimillionaires through doing their accounts lmao
I used to work in asset management. I'd prefer not to mention what I work in now (my views online can be controversial.)
username5604436
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I used to work in asset management. I'd prefer not to mention what I work in now (my views online can be controversial.)
Yep, so is your username btw 😂
username5604436
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m 15 and my family is working class however I want to find and marry a person who is wealthy and higher up the social hiechary (I’m talking millionairs and multi millionaires). Please don’t judge and just give me tips )
Sugar daddies might be a better bet on second thought. You’re 15 tho so probably shouldn’t give you advice
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yep, so is your username btw 😂
I am aware.
Fooook
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am physically attractive
I really really doubt this.
Pchim
Badges: 11
Report 1 week ago
You need to focus on positively altering yourself to make your personality more appealing to be around. And honestly you need to be good looking to take your pick of wealthy men who tend to know they can get hot girls. This is defo not a good aspiration but im just answering the question
wjrx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m 15 and my family is working class however I want to find and marry a person who is wealthy and higher up the social hiechary (I’m talking millionairs and multi millionaires). Please don’t judge and just give me tips )
wag1 g
sufys12
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There’s nothing wrong with being a gold digger, it’s called human NATURE
No, it's called wanting to steal someone's wealth. Is being a thief human nature?
charnlaye
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Girls are biologically inclined to have a male protector so... also I don’t want some broke ass man if I liked someone and I found out they were broke afterwards I’m sorry but that would be a turn off. I don’t care if this makes me a ‘gold digger’, I am physically attractive and that’s what I can give to the person, whilst they can give me wealth, status and money I’m sorry I’m honest and say what I actually want and not a liar lol
no man that’s rich is going to want a desperate girl like you, they worked hard for their money, you think they’re going to waste it on an immature little girl. what are you actually going to bring to their life??
charnlaye
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by charnlaye)
no man that’s rich is going to want a desperate girl like you, they worked hard for their money, you think they’re going to waste it on an immature little girl. what are you actually going to bring to their life??
look aren’t sh*t 😂😂😂😂😂 unless you’re a celeb or a model, which clearly isn’t your aspiration , looks get you no where 👍🏼👍🏼
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am physically attractive and that’s what I can give to the person, whilst they can give me wealth, status and money I’m sorry I’m honest and say what I actually want and not a liar lol
Why buy it when they can rent it without any of that awkward commitment or embarrassment within their own class?

If being a gold digger is as natural as you claim, then it would logically follow that the rich are those who have successfully thwarted people after their money...
Anonymous #1
Why would a rich person want to marry someone who is ‘underclass’ as you say...do you not realise that people are attracted to allure and also a little bit of mystery. You also have to make sure you don’t have an accent of some kind, and dress in proper clothes, i.e. primark and plt are out of the question
I already do that...

(Original post by gabiiiiii)
It just sounds... sorta impossible? Id say the best option is to be classy and try to meet as many new people as possible. Talk to everyone and their friends. Go to the best uni you can possibly go to cause smarter people are at more prestigious unis - again talk to EVERYONE. You need a huge amount of confidence and friendliness and kindness etc to meet people like that. No millionaire is gonna randomly approach you and ask you to marry him. You gotta put in a lotttt of work and the best way to do that is to work extremely hard to get the best grades and further education possible
Thank you so much for the advice 🥺🥺
Anonymous #1

Thank you for the advice, btw how do you know so much millionaires?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Fooook)
I really really doubt this.
Um why? What’s wrong with you to say that?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (11)
3.63%
Uncertainty around my education (46)
15.18%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (35)
11.55%
Lack of purpose or motivation (43)
14.19%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (13)
4.29%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (22)
7.26%
Loneliness (22)
7.26%
Financial worries (9)
2.97%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (17)
5.61%
Exposure to negative news/social media (18)
5.94%
Lack of real life entertainment (16)
5.28%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (25)
8.25%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (26)
8.58%

Watched Threads