Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi! Has anyone completed an online law degree with Arden university? If so, how did it go? The limit set to complete the degree is 6 years. Is it reasonably achievable to complete the degree in 3 years? Any help/ feedback would be great, thanks
Arden University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! Has anyone completed an online law degree with Arden university? If so, how did it go? The limit set to complete the degree is 6 years. Is it reasonably achievable to complete the degree in 3 years? Any help/ feedback would be great, thanks
Anonymous
Hello! I am currently studying at Arden University, so I can give you a quick overview of the standard because I have also worked in education for nearly 10 years.

A benefit of studying at Arden is the virtual learning environment where the online resources are, it is really easy to use. A lot of well known large universities are chasing the online market and are squeezing their content onto out dated platforms, and the resources are not designed for online learning. At Arden they are. I have always had a reply from my tutors and they have offered me 1 2 1's quite often.

A big positive was an understanding that I could not attend online lectures live, they were perfectly fine with it.

I have managed to do my Masters in 18 months, so a degree in law is more than doable. For online learning you need a lot of drive and determination to do well, and I am sure you have these qualities, you'll do great!

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (94)
42.73%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (38)
17.27%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (84)
38.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (4)
1.82%

Watched Threads