Girl445
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I applied for the MMU Graphic design undergraduate course and I was supposed to get an email on how to submit my portfolio but I still haven’t got it and today’s the deadline, I have called up before but I’ve been told different things like “check ucas, you’ll get the email in a few days (I didn’t it’s been two weeks now), we’re still working on other applicants etc. I was wondering has anyone else not received this email? I’m getting so worried.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Girl445)
I applied for the MMU Graphic design undergraduate course and I was supposed to get an email on how to submit my portfolio but I still haven’t got it and today’s the deadline, I have called up before but I’ve been told different things like “check ucas, you’ll get the email in a few days (I didn’t it’s been two weeks now), we’re still working on other applicants etc. I was wondering has anyone else not received this email? I’m getting so worried.
Hi Girl445

Sorry to hear you have not heard from us regarding your portfolio. You can find information on the portfolio for BA(Hons) Graphic Design here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/digitalportfolio If you have still not received any communications from us, please do not worry, I recommend you give our Art and Design admissions team a call who will be able to assist you further. You can contact the team on 0161 247 5922.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your application and portfolio.
Carly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (61)
19.18%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.15%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.03%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.46%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
22.01%
Speak to current students studying my course (68)
21.38%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.09%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.77%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.52%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.89%

Watched Threads